Chapter 25

Authors note

It's the second day and the girls didn't get any message or calls from y/n.

They got so worried and so as midari because since yesterday the camera wasn't working.

"are you sure it didn't work out?!"
Mary asked midari

"I already tried! But after sachiko pushed y/n inside the car it stop..."

"Shit! She's really planning something... So do you guys know the location?!"

"No I don't yet and I can't enter it looks like that I was fighting to a Hacker here!"

"The what?!"

"Yeah, look at this there's a lot of errors!"

*phone rings*

"Hello y/n?!"

"calm down, hehe now now y/n want you guys to come here"

"What did you do to her yesterday?!"

"You'll found out soon, now come to my house I'll send you the place"

---

The Girls nod as they got their things especially midari got some knife, and guns.

Sachiko's pov

"are you okay about me inviting them y/n?"

"..."

"Hmm, your such a slut now wear this collar and give me the leash"

Y/n gave me the leash well she can't talk after I broke her ring.

The ring that the girls gave to her. Is that really important?! But the more important thing is she's now mine.

The girl arrives as I sat down while y/n stood up behind me.

"Welcome to my house ladies"

They entered as they sat down kirari and yumeko's eyes were glowing...

Hmm, interesting...

---

Authors note

Kirari looked at y/n as she take a glance to the girl but was shocked when y/n didn't even talk.

Kirari gripped her fist to which made yumeko got look at the President.

"Y/n, come here"
Midari asked but y/n didn't
response then midari stood up and steal the leash to sachiko as she touched the girls face...

"T-T-The Fuck did you do to her?!"

"..."
Sachiko smirked

"nothing, I did what I want to her well, this broken ring was this importa-"
Midari pull the trigger as it hit Sachiko's arm as she groaned in pain...

"Now tell me! What did you do to y/n?!"

"Tch! Guards!"

The guards came out from each of the door as the girls were now trap...

---

Sorry if short chapter lang hehehe...

I'm kinda sleepy😴
Modules is coming tomorrow!!!❗