Chapter 40

... Pov

"have you found her already?"

"yes, boss she is the one y/n l/n"

"hmm, how old is she?"

"far as I know she's 17 until now."

"and what about her family?"

"their officially fine."

"good, I want you to kidnap y/n and brought her here. I want her to be my experiment. She never makes me tired."

"you should be careful of the things that you've said boss."

"Oh fate san it's been a long time."

"yeah also I've hold a report about Momobami Kirari and Momobami Ririka the both of them were still in a relationship of y/n l/n."

"yeah and that hurts my head too much."

"like the things that I had told you being her here and I want her to be my experiment."

"again? The drugs won't stay on the other girls that you've got pregnant boss."

"hahaha, I just want her to be mine and be my experiment there's nothing wrong with it. I'll just transfer her mind to my daughter who was cold as ice and was sleeping for over 8 years until now."

"hahaha, but why?"

"I just had a dream about that girl and that dream of me told me that she's a special girl. Also I saw my daughter on my dream and calling me 'papa' again."

"Hahah-"

"Hands up!"

-SHOOT! -

"Damn! Why did you do that?!" y/n whines when runa killed her as fate.

"Nyahahaha, also you should play residence evil."

"Oh I heard of that yesterday but it's better to watch that to play."

"Hahaha, what a scaredy cat."

"but the game was still fun but why did you shoot me?! I was jus-"

"Anyways why did you place kaichou and the Vice president  name on the game?"

"I don't have nay idea but the game is fun let's play another one?!"

"Nyhahaha!"

---

What am I doing?

SHE'S OURS AND OURS ONLY (complete!) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara