Chapter 37

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.
The girls were never worried about you cause you were only was sleeping now.

Kai was being send at the jail after treating you like that. Your mom was so mad at his family for his son who's showing himself in front of her daughter.

Your girlfriends were leaving your mom inside the room with you. While they were waiting for your mom to leave since they give her sometime.

Then the girls saw your sister running.

"where is my mom and my sister?" she asked as sayaka pointed out the room. She nod and went inside.

.
.
.

After your mom and sis left the room your girlfriend enters the room. Sayaka, Ririka and Mary was in tears. While midari was getting mad and wanted to shoot that guy.

Kirari and Yumeko went to you and held your hand. The both of them kissed your hand yumeko to the right as kirari on the left side.

'Y/n? When will you be awake? Will you please wake up now?' yumeko said in her mind.

'Oh beautiful darling...I'm very mad after you fall from that accident. I know you had many peoples who likes you. Can you please wake up? I cannot leave without you. I'll promise to be with you forever. And I'm very very sorry for the words and the way I treat you like nothing.' kirari said in her mind with a tears coming out.

.
.
.

[short story cause I was busy...]