Chapter 12

Requested by: @pink_mint_bitch=I'm so sorry if I can't tag you but thanks for your request_

=I'm so sorry if I can't tag you but thanks for your request_

W

arning: smut⚠️

It's been a week since I got into that stupid wheelchair and now I was so excited for tomorrow and in our shared home I was so energetic. As usual because we have a festival tomorrow and I was so excited.

*It's true that I'm a piece of sh*t*
================

Hyakkaou Private Academy
Authors pov

For the next day you were helping the students from your room to paste the designs on the wall.

Then your teacher told you to relax in a minute and all of you did. Then you realised that yumeko and mary wasn't in the room so you grab your handkerchief and place it on your neck. As you were holding a bottle of water.

While walking through the corridor you saw a big logo of this piece of sh... I mean a piece of Maid Cafeteria.

Then when you entered the maids greeted you then. Then you saw an empty seat and went there.

Then a girl went to you and handed you a menu. There you saw Mary. She was blushing red as you smiled and giggled.

"I didn't know you were working here Mary" y/n said

"H-huh?! D-don't get the wrong i-idea! I-it's just yumeko. She want me to be here s-so I said fine. But when I entered here t-the girls grabbed me and h-here I am now. S-So your order?" mary asked as you smiled and look at the menu

"One cupcakes and a coffee please" y/n said as mary nod and went to the kitchen...

She then came back holding a tray with your cupcake and coffee there" mary said

"Here is your order, One Cupcake and One Coffee"

"Thank You, Mary-chan" y/n said as Mary left while blushing...

Then after you ate there you gave Mary a hug and a quick kiss and left.

But then when you were walking through the corridor you then went to stylishly outfit cosplay. As when you entered they were lots of students here playing gamble, and you entered then a student gave you a ticket and as you entered you saw. Yumeko wearing a neko outfit.

Then you found some cosplay and wear it too

You then got out from the changing room, and looked at yumeko

You then got out from the changing room, and looked at yumeko. In the end she won. So you went to her and play with her. You guys only played tossed coin and in the end you win.

So she asked you.

"what do you want me to do?" yumeko asked

"I want you to follow me" you said as she nod and you gave her a towel so she can hide her unders.

Restroom

You had arrived then. As she then got inside first and you then did. But first you can see the doors opened but you checked everything as there was no cameras and people inside.

So you pinned her against the wall. You touched her stomach as she moan.

"ahh"

You got a handkerchief and place it on her eyes so she can't see who the persons was but it was you. You don't want anybody to know you so you keep it as a secret.

Then you went to her neck and give her hickeys you then removed the black top on her as you massage her breast.

"ahh~s-stop I-I have a-a girlfriend!" yumeko said and then you smirked and sucks her nipples as she moaned loudly, and while sucking her nipples you rub her stomach and slowly putting your hand inside her. As you then rub her pu$$y.

"ahh~hm~ngh d-don't I-I don't want you to take my virginity I want my girlfrien- ahh~!"

Then you put your two fingers inside her deep inside.

"ahh!" yumeko moaned in pain but in pleasure and then you pulled it slowly in and out...

You were thinking a lot. About why yumeko don't know you. But if you are going to show your fave in front of her. You weren't sure what's gonna happened next. So just keep it as a secret.

In the end yumeko climax as you went to her earlobe and lick it she moans.

But-you realise that her hickeys can show everything so you gaved you jacket on her and left the room.

After you left you quickly run back and change into your PE. You write your name down but had an idea and change your name since no one needs the best name.

Name: Wee-one Peaches Babs
Year: 3rd Year
Age: 19 years old
Cosplay Costume: Black Masked Girl

You were grateful that there was no camera. So you hide the mask on your back on your pe shirt.

Anyways guys that's all thanks for the one's who were sending comments for my request.

For the others just wait hehe and be patient.