Chapter 16

Hyakkaou Private Academy
Y/n's pov

It's been 1 weeks after they reject me, and my gifts from them was already had been send for them one by one too. Thanks to my friend traci.

I was walking through the corridor and I was heading to the council. Once I entered the room. They then keep quiet as I started eating. I was still mad at them.

Authors pov

T

he girls felt guilty after what they have done last week. Y/n started eating while listening to music.

The girls sighed as they then started eating. After they ate lunch. Y/n then stood up as she left the room then and went back to her class.

"she's still mad" mary said as she sighed

"I-I hope she u-understand why we reject her" ririka said as she put her mask on

"why wouldn't we surprise her?" yumeko said

"a surprise?" sayaka asked

"yes maybe after the surprise she'll forgive us" yumeko said as she smiled

"Oh man! Maybe that's a great idea!" midari said

"Are you sure about that? What if she'll excuse herself?" kirari and take a sip of tea after she said that the girls looked at each other as they sat back, and sighed.

Y/n wasn't enjoying her life anymore. She was tired. Y/n was walking outside the school as she saw the cherry blossoms.

Y/n then realised that she was now all alone. She don't know what to do next after she rejects the girls.

"Your y/n, right? Can you come to us for a second?"

"I'm not interested, I'm sorry"

"Huh? Hey you two grabbed her"

"W-What the? What are you doing?! L-Leave me alone!" y/n said but the two guys were smiling...

"Bring here and let's go to the base"

The three guys have the girl as they went to an empty class. The two guys tied y/n on the table.

"W-What are you doing?!" y/n said as the guy started walking and went to the girl the guy got a scissor as she started cutting the girls blazer.

"Hey, Kiwatari why are we going to do this? She's the Presidents girlfriend right?" the other guy said

"And so? What if she is? Now we're lucky! She has a pretty skinny body" Jun said as she started unbuttoning the girls shirt...

The girls were still on the room. When someone opened the door. It was suzui.

"Suzui?" mary asked as she looked at the boy who was sweating

"Y-Y/n s-she's m-m-missing!" suzui said as the mary, midari and sayaka started running.

"Where the hell is she?!" midari asked as she gripped the guys collar

"I was walking outside the school when I-I saw k-kiwatari and his back ups had y/n" suzui said as the three runs...

Yumeko was mad as she started walking outside and was following the three. As kirari and ririka followed too.