Chapter 18

Hyakkaou Private Academy
Authors pov

"When I grabbed my phone I saw the number of my....Uncle"

Y/n was started sweating and was scared when she saw the message number of her uncle.

Mary take a glance to the girl and noticed that tears begins to fall on her eyes.

"y/n are you okay?" mary asked as y/n then wiped her tears...

"I-I ugh y-yes... Sorry" y/n said

All of the girls looked at the girl. The meeting had started.

After the meeting y/n was so quiet. Kirari saw the girls expression.

"you don't look okay darling, is there something bothering you?"

"I- *shakes her head*no I'm fine anyway I'm going now bye" y/n said as she left...

---

"She doesn't look fine! Something is wrong!" sayaka said as yumeko then placed her hand on the girls shoulder

"Maybe she's still thinking about that guy and her ex girlfriend"

"Maybe... You may be right hmmm...."yumemo said

After School

W

hen it was time to go home. Y/n then went to the limo with the other girls. But she wasn't talking to them as ririka placed both of her hands on y/n's right hand.

"A-Are you okay y/n i-is there s-something wrong?" ririka asked as y/n looks at her and rub her hair

"Yes, I am I was just wondering about something that's all"

The girls were looking at the both of you and was still thinking about you.

---

"I she here yet? I'm going to get her now"

"She's still in school"

"Tch! School?! I wanted her!"

"I know, I know calm down son."

"Here 1 Million that's it I already paid you and you as her mother will be attending the wedding ceremony too..."

---

When you guys got home you went to your room and take your uniforms off. When your phone rings as it shows your mom's number.

On the phone call

Hey sweetie?

/yes mom?/

Your uncle and his son Seiichi is already here

/yeah I know/

I'm so sorry y/n, but they already did pay me and did something I can't leave the house they were guards everywhere.

/a what?!/

Yes, I wasn't lying! He gave me 1 million...

/only one million?!/

It's the only cash he gave me to attend your wedding...

/but mom! One million! It wasn't enough! He was only waiting for you to add billions in there...and if you can't add more moneys in there! Your going to die! Leave the house mom! Please I beg you!/

It's okay if I can't add more moneys just accept it... Goodbye y/n...

End of the phone call

She ended up I sighed and cried. I was scared, mad, lonely, and can't buy the happiness.

I then delete number and made a new one.

What's on your contact new number...

Kirari✔️🔵

Yumeko✔️🔴

Midari✔️🟢

Sayaka✔️🟣

Ririka✔️⚪

Mary✔️🟡

Mom✔️❤️

Sister✔️⚠️

I then went on the bathroom.

The girls look at you at the monitor as they were sad after hearing those words.

"shall we go to her room?" sayaka asked

"maybe we should, I was kinda worried about her but we didn't know the full details yet..." mary said

"Let's go to her room" yumeko said as she left as midari followed and so as the other girls...

---

The door and the door from the bathroom opened at the same time. You saw the girls but you didn't mind them.

"Hey, y/n we would like to ask you some questions" yumeko said

"..."

"We were talking to you, y/n" midari asked

"..."

Mary then went to you as she grabbed your arms and pushed you on the bed and pinned you.

"M-mary"

"Are you going to talk or not you idot?!"

You looked away.

"Y/n!"

"I-"

"What is it?"

"I wanted to break up with you guys!"

When they heard that words mary then slapped your face.

"It's not our question! Why are you avoiding us after you looked at you phone?! I saw you in tears when you were looking at your phone! So explain! What's in there?"

"I-I.... I was getting married!"

---