chapter 5

2 weeks later...
[/Hyakkaou Private Academy\]
(y/n's pov)

It's been 2 weeks since they confessed their feelings for me. But everyday they were always with me and they were so clingy.

"y/n san can you sit on my lap?" yumeko asked

"no... I have a seat"

"come one, please?"

"okay, okay"

I then sat on her lap. She was so happy as she then put her arms on meand hug me at the back.

"don't do anything yumeko"

I said as she nod. I was always getting nervous when I sat on their laps especially kirari. During meetings she always do something dirty.

Then finally the teacher comes as I smiled and remove yumeko's arms.

I did back on my seat I sighed but I can feel that heat of jealously from... MARY!

I just smiled as I can see her blushing and looked away.

[~lunch~]

It was already time for lunch. Then mary looked at me. I smiled as she blushed again.

¦|Student Council Room|¦

I was with the girls now. We didn't went to the cafeteria and just eat at the long table in council.

"y-y/n h-here I made this" ririka said as she blushed and I can completely see her face without a mask.

"you make this ririka? Aw, how sweet okay I'll eat it now feed me" she then feed me

"delicious!" I said

"I'm glad that you like it y/n" ririka said as I got mine too...

"Ririka say ah" I said as she did and I feed her...

"yummy! I like it y/n" ririka said

(authors pov)

M

eanwhile the other girls were kinda jealous about the two.

Y/n saw the girls getting jealous as y/n smiled.

"Feed me" y/n said as the girls smiled but before that yumeko put some cream on y/n's neck. She then lick it as y/n moan. The girls got mad as they pushed yumeko on the side.

"here darling open your mouth" kirari said as y/n then eat it...

In the end all the girls had eat their lunch and they also feed y/n.

"Woah! Everything was so delicious" y/n said as the girls smiled

The bell then rings and it's time for the next class....

"now I need to go back in class now"

"are you sure darling?"

"mhm, also I don't want to be with you..."

The girls was shocked...

"Huh? What are you guys looking I didn't finished my sentence yet. I don't want to be with you later when I go home"

"W-why?" ririka asked

"Mom asked me to buy some groceries from the store also I don't want you guys to wait so you can go home" y/n said

"how about tomorrow y/n?" sayaka asked

"it's fine, we'll I'll be going now" y/n said as she stood up

"kiss me before you left" kirari said as y/n nod and kissed kirari as kirari kissed back

"hey, me too"

"so am I"

"yeah all of us"

"I will I will" y/n said as she moved to midari, sayaka, ririka, yumeko and mary...

All of the girls blushed...

"Well bye bye"

The council members said bye as y/n was left with mary and yumeko.

But then while the girls were walking y/n bumped into someone as she fall on the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't meant to" the guy tried to help y/n but mary did it to y/n...

"You were planning to do it right?" mary asked

"huh?! I was walking!" the guy said

"it was obvious I was on her side and she on the middle you should have to bumped on me! Not her!" mary said

"Shut up! Also y/n san I like you" the guy said as she tapped y/n's shoulder and left... Mary was mad but then y/n kissed mary's lips.

"don't get mad mary" y/n said as mary blushed

"hey that's unfair" yumeko said as she pouts

"I will yumeko" y/n said as she kissed yumeko as yumeko cling on y/n

"I will yumeko" y/n said as she kissed yumeko as yumeko cling on y/n. As mary crossed her arms but still y/n can see the blonde blushed.

To be continued!!!