chapter 3

¦|Hyakkaou Private Academy|¦
(y/n's pov)

I just got awake early in the morning and went my way so the store. I had pocky, lollipop and some energy drink.

I did pay and left the store. I did ride back using my bicycle and then there was a black limo.

While there was a traffic line I just stopped and open the wrapper from the lollipop.

But when the light turns into green the limo wasn't moving so I made my way. But then the door opened from the car as I saw KIRARI.

"Good morning Y/n"

"Likewise, I can't believe you had a car. Anyways gotta go"

"Wait you can put your bicycle in the car let's go to the school together"

"Okay since you told me that"

Then a butler came out from the drivers door as he put my bike on the back. His a muscle one huh?

"Thanks Ray"

"Your welcome, ma'am"

I saw the butler as I smiled at him. He was kinda shy as he smiled back too. As we both got inside the car. And he closed the door.

When I got inside I saw the Vice President and Sayaka inside the car.

(sayaka's pov)

The President left the car. But I didn't know who it was. But when she came back I saw Y/N!

"Huh? Oh hi sayaka" y/n said as she sat down in front of me I looked away but my body was burning up...

(Ririka's pov)

I saw the girl got inside of the car. She must be the one that kirari said. B-but why is she so pretty?! I am blushing under my mask right now. Thankfully she can't see it.

"You must be the Vice President right?" she asked

"Yes"

"I am Y/n Hotaru, nice to meet you, Ugh your name?"

"Momobami Ririka"

"Oh, are you guys twins?"

"Yes we are" kirari said as she then removed the mask

(y/n's pov)

Kirari remove the mask as I saw Ririka's face. Sooo cute!

"G-give it back" ririka said

"Not yet" kirari said

I then grabbed the mask. As the three of them were looking at me. I then put the mask on my face.

(ririka's pov)

Y/n got my mask. As she then put the mask on. I was blushing sooo red!!!

(sayaka's pov)

Y/n steal the mask from the President as she then wore the Vice Presidents mask.

(kirari's pov)

Y/n steal the mask as she put it on... She is sooo cute!!!

(y/n's pov)

I can only saw the two also I can breathe. I then take it off. I looked at the mask as I smiled.

'she is smiling how pretty' ririka's thought

'oh' kirari's thought

'vice president is pretty lucky' sayaka's thought