Chapter 10

HAPPY YOONGI DAY💜💜💜🍊🍊🍊🐱🐱🐱
Please enjoy this long overdue chapter🙇🏾‍♀️ Also HI FREDA!!!🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️LOVE YOU BOOBOO I'm honoured to have you reading my work🤗🤗💜💜
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gwi's POV

------11 years ago ------

I threw the lifeless body aside, my lips stained with the human's blood. I wiped the excess off my lips, licking it, enjoying the familiar tang. This human's blood tasted a bit off. I sighed in annoyance. Pure blood was always better.

I looked up at the sky. A full moon lit up the night, the perfect atmosphere for a little walk.

 Strolling leisurely through the streets, I got to the spots where I knew wild vampires lurked

Strolling leisurely through the streets, I got to the spots where I knew wild vampires lurked. Cloaked in darkness and sparsely populated.

Just as I was about to move on, I heard a piercing scream. Curious, I went over and saw a snarling vampire trying to reach something in a hollow log.

She looked quite frustrated and simply smashed one end of the log, revealing a small child curled up inside it. A squeal erupted from the child, followed by broken whimpers.

I frowned, watching the vampire stalk toward the child with wild red eyes. In normal circumstances i wouldn't have done a thing, but for some reason I was just annoyed by the vampire.

It just took me a second to go over and rip off her head, black blood splattering on the side of my face. Nasty. Switching my attention to the child, I leaned down and stared at her.

"Look at me, little one", I commanded. The tiny fists covering her face trembled, but were gradually lowered. Tear tracks were visible on her cheeks, eyes shiny with more unshed tears and her face splotchy and red.

 Tear tracks were visible on her cheeks, eyes shiny with more unshed tears and her face splotchy and red

"Why are you out at this ungodly hour, hm?"

"I-", she started, looking unsure. "-I don't know...I was sleeping, then I opened my eyes and I was over there", she explained, pointing at a crossroad quite far away.