Chapter 12

I'm so sorry.
I had exams.
I'm so sorry.
This is such a short chapter [edit: I'm done proofreading and it's not as short anymore but y'all still deserve this apology from me]
I'm so sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🐰JEON JUNGKOOK AND 🐨KIM NAMJOON!!!🎊🎊🎂🎂🍰🍃🍦🍦🥂🌳🍾🍾💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Again... I am so sorry.😩
                 --------------------------------

It was quiet.

  Don't get me wrong

  Don't get me wrong. I wasn't alone. I was sprawled in my usual seat while Eunhee sat on a cushion at my feet. There was nothing in my hands, but I was completely occupied.

  Eunhee was totally engrossed in the book she was reading, only moving her eyes to skim over the words and her slender fingers to flip the pages.

[A/N: Imagine she has a book in her hands.🙇🏾‍♀️]

  It was quite endearing when she was like this, so occupied that she seemed oblivious to the rest of the world. I wondered how true that was.

  The image of her, sitting crosslegged on the floor of the inner chamber, a sword in her lap with her head bent and determinedly wiping away every bit of dirt she could see crossed my mind.

  I had scoffed in my head then, marvelling at the fact that she had held one of the only weapons capable of leaving a lot more than just a scratch on me -a silver sword- moments before and she hadn't even known.

What if she had known?

  Would she have taken the opportunity?
She suddenly let out a little gasp, probably at something she read and it broke me out of my thoughts. I chuckled.

"What have you read that has shocked you so?" I asked. Eunhee turned away from the book shortly when I spoke to look at me, but turned back immediately to continue reading. However she began to reply. 

"Oh... it's just- something just happened in the story which I wasn't expecting", She frowned, thinking. I propped my cheek up on my hand, waiting for her to sort out her thoughts.