Chapter 22

Ladies, bros and non-binary hoes! How y'all doing this fine day??😚

I am absolutely DROWNING in assignments but I'm uploading this instead because ✨️priorities✨️☺️

Luckily I had some time to type these chapters out. I had a lot of ideas in mind, some of which were actually inspired by you guys! In case you haven't figured it by now I'm making most of this up as I go😅😅

But anyway! I hope you enjoy the new chapters.

Stream Jack In The Box!

And MORE.

And Arson.

J-Hope world domination😐✊🏽

----------------------------------

Eunhee's POV

It was a little after lunch time and I was in my chambers reading. It seemed most of the chores must have been done because the courtyard was mostly silent, with little to no noise being heard.

Which was why I was able to clearly hear the sound of my door sliding open when it did. Looking up from the book, I listened curiously. Initially I had assumed that it was Kyungsoon, but when after a few moments she didn't come rushing in, I decided to go out to investigate. When I walked out, I set eyes on the culprit.

It was one of my little brothers, sitting on the floor next to the open door. He must have heard me approach, because he then turned to me and smiled. 

"Noona!"

I furrowed my brows slightly, but couldn't help but smile a bit because of his cuteness. It took me a moment, but I identified him as Daeseong, the one who had asked me to play the other day.

It seemed like he had opened the door all by himself because it had been left ajar. I squatted to meet his level before speaking to him.

"Daeseong-ah." The boy blinked in recognition, looking at me intently. He got up and waddled over to me, placing his hands on my knees to steady himself. I smiled.

"What is Seongie doing here, hm? Shouldn't he be napping?" I inquired. He pouted.

"Wanted to play with Pretty Noona", he replied, his pout dissolving back into a smile.

"Seongie!"

We both turned to the door. Daejung was standing a few feet away from my room, staring at us. He looked upset and immediately began to toddle over to us as fast as his little legs allowed him to. I turned to Daeseong.

"Stay here alright?", I told him, then walked out to meet his brother. I had barely stopped in front of him before he raised his arms to me. I picked him up and and took him back to my room, setting him down next to his brother who immediately reached for him. I sighed, plopping down next to them as they babbled to each other. Now I had two toddlers in my room and I was clueless on how to occupy them. 

After some thinking, I decided to ask the most important questions.

"Seongie, Jungie", I called. The two turned to me, waiting for me to continue. "Have you eaten?"

They nodded and I sagged in relief. That would've been another issue altogether. Daeseong crawled over to me and his brother followed suit. I looked down at them and sighed, but smiled fondly and patted their cheeks. 

"What am I going to do with you two?"

***

After a while, I came up with a plan. The twins were supposed to be asleep at this time, so I just had to lure them back to sleep. I decided on using my sparse storytelling abilities to distract them enough, so I grabbed my most kid-friendly stories and engaged them in a very active storytime. They must've enjoyed it, if their endless giggles and enthusiastic reactions were any proof. Eventually they crawled into my lap, snuggling into my chest as I kept reading.