Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight

________________________

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

________________________

--Isabella--

She let out an ear piercing scream and I swear I lost the ability to hear for .3 seconds. Just to get a kick out of it, I lifted my left foot, placing all the weight on my right foot, the same foot that was responsible for making Emily limp for the rest of her life. Hopefully.

It's a good thing I was wearing pencil heels today. I am sure by now I would have broken a few bones. Side chick #2 lets go of my hand at last when she finally understood what was happening.

I removed my foot from her foot and moved away. The girl that was helping her couldn't understand which foot was injured because apparently there wasn't enough lighting on the floor. She lifted her wrong foot to examine the wound. Since the other one was not working, she couldn't stand on either of them which resulted in her falling on the wet floor.

Okay, I wasn't intending to create this much of a mess. I swear I am the innocent one in this.

Side chick #3 was too busy recording all of this and focusing it on Emily and then on to me. I mouthed her 'help her' and realization dawned upon her. She quickly sent a 'thankyou' towards me before noticing that I am the 'enemy' here and her smile turned into a snicker in a second.

"Oh my god you fucking bitch. Get her!" She shouted and both of them stood up to get a hold on me. Too late.

I had already reached the door handle and stormed out of the washroom the same time they got up from the floor. I ran in the hallway all the while looking behind me if they are following me. I saw side chick #2 swinging her ponytail as dramatically as she could. She tripped on air due to her heels and stood back up before resuming her run.

The dedication. I could never.

Side chick #3 was too interested in recording everything so she was a little behind but none the less catching up.

I ran into the soccer coach, who was probably taking a random walk in the hallway after lunch. I don't really know. I am not really interested.

I saw both the girls who were following me trying to stop themselves in the most decent way possible on the slippery floor but they failing miserably. Side chick #3- I really need to know their name- slipped while trying to take an abrupt turn, causing a loud 'oomph'.

"I am sorry." I said before attempting to run away again but he held me by my wrist.

"Child, you are not supposed to be running in the hallway." he said in a calm voice. "And you two girls, come over here." he motioned for them to come closer. By now, side chick #2 - I am in desperate need of their names- was picking up side chick #3 like the true friends they are.