Chapter 24 - Virgin who?

_____________________________

Beauty is power. A smile is its sword.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_____________________________

●□●□●□●□●
_____________________________

--Isabella--

We went downstairs and ate our lunch in complete silence. He cooked lasagna before I woke up so that I don't have to wait for lunch. After our heated make out session, I went to bed for taking a nap. It was either the journey or the kiss that drained my energy.

I woke up when my bladder swore at me to get the hell out of the bed and have a release.

I came downstairs, only to be surprised by the site of Dave setting up the table. He sat in front of me and I just concentrated on the plate.

After we had our 'moment' in the bedroom, I was trying my best avoid his eyes. Not because I regretted it. In fact, I was far from regretting it. If I could, I would have savored the moment forever. It was plain awkward between us now. Every time I looked at him, the kiss popped up in my head and all my horny-self could think about was his head between my legs.

Virgin who?

I just don't know what to say anymore. It didn't look like he was going to start a conversation anytime soon. I just decided to stay quiet until the end of this meal and maybe after eating we can figure some shit out. I reached for the salt on the table at the same time as he did and our skin made contact. I quickly pulled my hands away. This is insane. It's driving me inhumanly crazy.

Every touch made me crave for him even more.

"Isabella, are you trying to avoid me? I don't want you to stand at a place where you can't even look me in the eyes. Please say something. I need to know what's inside that pretty little head of yours. Do-do you regret it?" he stammered. I chuckled not being able to believe that Dave Anderson, the bad boy of the school was nervous. He knew what was going on in my head a little while ago but now that he had made the bold move, he can't understand.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny. I am a nervous wreck right now. Did it mean anything to you?"

"Huh. What do you want me to say Dave. I - this was my first kiss that I just gave you." he dragged his chair towards my side. I didn't protest because I wanted him to be really close to me right now. Like, really close.

"Dave, whoever I trusted or lo- I mean- wanted in my life, left me. Willingly or unwillingly, I do not know but they just left me, forever. They never came back. All the incidents in my life has compelled me to think that I don't deserve something good. And that might be right. You are the good in my life. I am broken from inside and it will take me a while to return back to my old self. The most terrifying part is that with you, I can be myself. I can be carefree. But I fear, you will leave unnoticed one day and I will become the same Isabella 'Williams'." I air quoted my last name which I hated.