Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'

________________________

I believe in love at first sight. But it is not the moment you first lay your eyes on them. It's the moment when you see the person they really are.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

________________________

--Dave--

I kissed Kacy near the locker in everyone's presence. I know everyone was watching but I am not the guy who gives a flying fuck about it. They all know that today it is Kacy, tomorrow will be some other brunette or blondie.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a girl curiously staring at us.

I found a new one already.

She has been in my class from freshmen year for as long as I could remember. She never really talked to anyone. She was sort of beautiful.

Okay! I admit, she was smoking hot and everything about her screamed 'beautiful'. What was even more turning on was that she wasn't even aware that she has got all the boys drooling through their dicks.

Whatever.

I stopped kissing Kacy and left the locker area. I knew she was pouting but she should know that I come with no strings attached.

I entered the class and saw the same girl -who was earlier staring at us- sitting at the first bench. Unfortunately, it was the first bench, which is not my type. I am more of a backbencher.

I like to see how many times girls turn their heads around just to get a glance at me.

I sat at the back of the classroom at a place from where I could see her. I wonder what her name is. I never really noticed her that closely. She seemed to be the only girl who never talked to me and the only girl who was actually beautiful. And hot. The rest were the same. Just beautiful, a flirt, and easy.

Chemistry class was HELL. It was super boring and the old lady was not helping one bit. I had been staring at the girl I saw near the lockers from the last three periods and I haven't gotten bored of that one bit.

She was so well-mannered and disciplined. The way she carried herself was just so different. How can someone be so sophisticated? I would rather suffocate and die.

I looked at her and she was scribbling in her book. The more I looked at her, the more I wanted to know her.

I knew this old lady would make the talkative students sit at the front so I started talking to my partner.

A while later, exactly what I expected happened and I sat next to her. I didn't bring my chemistry textbook towards the front so that we could share a book.