Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.

__________________________

The best feeling is when I look at you and you are already staring.
●□●□●□●□●

□●□●□●□●

__________________________

--Dave--

"Dave" she shouted and I smiled without looking in her direction.

I turned around with a poker face. She ran towards me as if I was a train which she had to catch. She reached me and started panting. Once her breathing was stable, she looked at me and immediately looked at the floor, biting and licking her lips in the process.

Oh, girl, your actions aren't helping one bit. The next thing I know, you will be exciting my junior.

"What do u want?" I asked in the same tone as she had asked.

Remember, the game is still on.

"I am sorry."

I kept staring at her like an idiot recalling what she just said. Did she really say that? I thought she had some bitch ass attitude and didn't want to talk to anyone. At least not me.

Well maybe not. Maybe she does. Who knows? All this while I had been thinking that she was mute.

"I am not that of an expert in reading minds so you might wanna say your thoughts out loud."

She brought me back to reality and I wanted to confirm once more.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"The very first word of your last sentence."

"Touche"

So this girl had a little bit of attitude. I could deal with that as far as it is her.

Only her.

She started staring at me and I knew exactly why she zoned out. She never really talked much and I was surely having an effect on her. It was nothing new since girls often get lost in my eyes. I wondered if she did this often or it's just me.

I guess I am done playing the 'guilt-tripping game'.

"If you wanted to stare at me you could have asked me directly. I don't mind." I said with a smirk.

It was fun playing with her and seeing the change in her expressions. I was enjoying this little moment we were sharing and for some weird reason, I didn't want this to stop anytime soon.

She had beautiful green eyes and light brown locks resting on both her shoulders. She was wearing a grey cold shoulder top and skinny white jeans which made her curves evident. I would never get tired of this.

Unfortunately, I couldn't stare at them for long. Yet. Those eyes were capable of drowning anyone in them. But something seemed off since I have never seen her smile reaching her eyes. Then again, I never took much interest in her up until today.

I didn't want her to think I am a freak. Honestly, this was probably the first time that more than the girl's figure, I was attracted because of her behavior and talks.

I just wanted to talk to her for hours and wanted to get to know her. She had been the mysterious girl all throughout the freshman and sophomore years. I am shocked at the fact that I didn't notice her to date.

Or maybe she didn't let anyone notice her presence. Vampire alert.

She was not like other girls who threw themselves on me. And that's what excites me and him.

"You are not forgiven, yet," I said with a frown on my face.

She sighed. "See, I don't know what got over me. It is just that I am having a bad day and this situation is certainly not helping me at all. Can you please forgive me?" She said. She was trying so hard to get my forgiveness. Does my forgiveness matter to her so much?

Just the thought made me smile and a devilish idea came to my mind.

"Only on one condition," I said with a smirk on my face.

"What?" she was trying to act calm.

"Spend the lunch break with me for two continuous weeks, starting from today."

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: Whats the one thing/person you cant live without?