Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'

_______________________

If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●______________________

●□●□●□●□●
______________________

--Isabella--

I woke up when the sun rays fell on my face. As soon as I got up, I checked my phone.

No call. No messages. No replies.

I won't be able to live in peace if you continue to ignore me, Dave. Please. Anything would do but don't ignore me.

I quickly got ready and left for school.

I wanted to meet Dave as fast possible

I wanted to meet Dave as fast possible. Throughout my journey I looked back but there was no sign of Dave's car. When we reached, I entered school with heavy feet. I searched for Dave's car in the parking area but it wasn't there.

I went to the lockers and saw that only a few students have arrived. I took the books which I needed and went to my first class. Since I was 15 minutes early to class, thanks to Mr. Peterson's amazing driving skills, I thought of putting my head down for some time.

I don't know when I fell asleep but after I did, I felt a pair of hand shaking my arm gently in order to wake me up. I got up and saw the teacher standing there looking at me. I turned around and saw the whole class staring at me. I turned to look to my right and saw Dave sitting beside me. I gasped and almost jumped out of my seat.

"If I have your permission sleeping beauty, then may I start the class? This man over here wouldnt let me start until you wake up." I turned back to the teacher who was annoyed by my presence.

"Yeah-yes Mrs. .... whatever" I mumbled the last part since I didn't know her name.

Throughout the class, I kept glancing at Dave. He was playing with his pen, scribbling on his notebook, trying to listen to the teacher, but not even once did he look at me. I knew that I would have a hard time apologizing.