Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?

________________________

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

________________________

--Isabella--

The day finally ended and I went towards the lockers. Before leaving the class, I glanced one last time towards Dave. He was still not done with the questions, I guess. I thought of helping him since I solved all the questions but then thought of doing otherwise.

He is intelligent enough to solve it on his own. Just shut and wait for him. I said to myself.

I thought of waiting for him but then it was already 4:25 and I had to grab my books from the locker and go toward the parking lot within 5 minutes. It takes 20 minutes to reach my house and I didn't want to risk it.

I grabbed my books and made my way towards the exit of the school when I bumped into a wall.

I swear that I am not clumsy. It is just that the floor hates me, the chairs and the tables bully me and the walls come in the way.

"Ouch" I groaned when I fell down.

I looked up and met his eyes.

Evan Watson.

This is so awkward. I have mixed feelings towards this guy in front of me. I can't hate him because whatever happened wasn't his fault but I dislike him because after all, I did get beaten up when his name came up.

Cut this lady some slack, guys.

He stretched his hands out for me take support but I got up on my own. I usually avoid taking help from others. I saw him giving me a tight smile judging by the fact that he was completely embarrassed. I dusted off my pants in case there was any dirt.

Now, what was I supposed to say to him. I don't even know how well he is taking that rumor. I hope that he is sane enough to not assume that I have a stupid puppy crush on him. Otherwise, I will dress him as a lettuce and feed him to the snails.

But now that I ran into him, shall I apologize?

Nah, it didn't even affect him in the slightest.

"Excuse me? Miss ma'am?"

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Are you okay? I am sorry. Whatever happened earlier-" before he could bring up about the rumor, I cut him off.

"Nah boy. It's okay. Stuff like this happens. So, what if rumors got around. You know I don't like you. I know you don't like me. Its fine. yeah, but if you want something to do with me, I am sorry, I am unavailable. I don't want to get into any sort of relationship right now. You seem like the guy who could get girls like this." I said and snapped my fingers. "So, if you could kindly forget-"