Chapter 25 - Getting Caught

________________________

I may not be able to fix all your problems but I assure you, you will not have to face them alone.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●________________________

●□●□●□●□●
________________________

--Dave--

Do you remember that moment when you were told that Santa clause is not real. Can you recollect, how shocked you were that point. You just couldn't accept it. For a minute I thought that they were bluffing but later I googled and found out that they were really fooling around with my innocent mind. Well not so innocent anymore.

Poor me.

Anyways, getting back to the present situation- that is exactly how I felt when Isabella told me about herself.

When she started telling me, I was delighted since she was willing to open up to me. She started to trust me. It is like we have moved two steps forward. The only terrifying thing is that I might make a mistake one day and we will be back to square one.

But slowly that happiness disappeared into thin air when she told me what all she went through in her past. My blood boiled to the point where I would have just beaten the crap out of the fucker until he passed out and when he woke up, I would have tortured him again.

No one ever dared to abuse a girl in front of me. It's just so wrong. Girls go through a lot in our society. In spite of all the awareness spread, a few men still haven't understood that we have to respect girls and women. Why do they have to feel so insecure about themselves? And because of those few guys, all our names is also tarnished and every girl thinks that boys only take advantage of girls.

Not me.

I come with a label which says 'proceed with caution' and everybody knows that.

I might would have been a player but all those girls came to me. Without their consent I would never go near them, let alone touch them. And since this was about my girl, you can imagine the rage I have towards that bastard right now. It just makes my inside churn thinking about how he must have treated her. Now that I think about it, every thing falls into place.

Bella getting hurt by Zack's words.

Bella remaining so silent throughout the sophomore year.

Her being so stiff and different when I visited her house.

No one touches her. It's only me and it will remain that way.

I still remembered the kiss we shared in the morning. I don't think I will ever be able to forget it. I have never been a girl's first. Every girl I had in my arms was experienced. But being her first in everything just gives me a different feeling. A nice feeling. She is so innocent and not-so-innocent at the same time. Something about her always stirs something inside of me. I just don't want to let her go. When I hold her, I don't want her to have any second thoughts. Her touch is still lingering on my lips. Gosh! the way she tasted.