Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!

____________________________

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●____________________________

●□●□●□●□●
____________________________

--Isabella--

Yeah. Zack was right. He was furiously kicking the ball which was not going into the goal.

Of-course it wouldn't, idiot. You aren't concentrating.

I took the next ball in my hand and pushed him aside.

He was so shocked when I did that. Probably because I did that or he didn't expect me to come here at all. Of course he would be shocked because this is the first time I made a bold move. And let's accept it, me and sports are not made for each other, so I shouldn't even be here right now.

I placed the ball at the ground. I aimed at the goal and kicked with as much force as possible.

Oh god, I promise that I will pray everyday if this ball goes in. It would be utterly embarrassing if this doesn't go in.

And it went in. Oh thank the lord above me.

Don't think that I am a prodigy. Never in a million years.

I used to play football with my dad so the least I know is how to kick it. That, and how to catch the football with my hands. Don't you think I should be a part of the school team? I think I should.

Dave's jaw practically dropped to the floor and I started laughing. I know that it was just a beginner's try but he doesn't need to know it. Let's just pretend that I am really good in sports.

"Shall I really quit it and kill myself?" I heard him mumble.

"All you have to do is concentrate. Anyways, you didn't eat much so I got a burger and a drink for you. Here."

He hesitated in taking it so I just forced him to take it. He sat down and I sat down beside him. He ate like there was no tomorrow. He didn't stuff his mouth but he finished his burger really fast. I think I should have gotten another one for him. I knew he was hungry.

"Why are you here?" he asked looking at the cloudy sky.

"Well someone told me that I have to 'spend the lunch break with him' and not just 'eat with him' so I was only following what he said." I shrugged, looking at the same spot he has been staring at all this while and he just nodded.

" I shrugged, looking at the same spot he has been staring at all this while and he just nodded