Chapter 40 (Part IV)

_______________________

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

_______________________

--Dave--

We reached home early since we had to get ready for the evening.

I got ready and sat on the couch in the living room, waiting for her to arrive. My parents are never home until ten so its just us two in the house along with a few other maids. I heard the sound of the heels clicking and I looked up. Bella came down and I was awestruck by her beauty.

She wore a white colored dress that ended several inches above her knees

She wore a white colored dress that ended several inches above her knees. I couldn't help but notice all the intricate details of the way she styled herself up as a diva.

She had straightened her hair and left it free, allowing it have a mind of its own as it swung with every move of hers. She had loop earrings and a neck piece to match the same that complimented her skin flawlessly. She wore minimal make-up because according to her, its too much work and she would be too tired to take them off when she comes back home.

My eyes then travelled to her chest that was exposed due to the deep V-cut of her dress, showing a bit of her abdomen along with it. Her sleeves were puffed towards the wrist and looked elegant yet sexy at the same time. Only Isabella is capable of pulling such a dress off.

I am aware that I can't stop her from wearing the clothes which she likes. I guess I will have to spend the rest of the night guarding her from the entire male population.

She wore a 7 inches heel since she looks exceptionally tall. I prefer her short though. I like short girls. It seems cute when I hug her and cover her entire body. Someone standing behind me wouldn't even know she is in front of me.

Yeah, she is that tiny.

"Hello? You there?" she asked as she giggled.

"Nope, not yet. Just give me a minute." I stopped to find the exact word to define her beauty but couldn't find one.