Author's Note

Phew....Finally finished it! How much time did it take for you to complete this book?

I never thought I would be able to complete this book with so much going on in my life. I must say that writing this book made me so darn emotional. 

My mother never approved of me writing since I had to focus on my studies.

Meh.

Who cares?

I really hope you all enjoyed reading this book. It was my first time writing one and with the amount of love you guys gave this book, it encouraged me to wake up every morning even if I was at my lowest. 

Many comments made me laugh. A few got me super pissed. A few enlightened me. Over all, I am blessed to have such an encouraging and interactive readers. 

Special mention to @hadleywriter005 

She is my best friend.....my soul mate...my panda......and many more endearing but that's just between us. 

She was the first one to read my story and vote. She used to get more excited than me whenever the reads increased even if it was by just a ten or hundred. She made the covers and pointed out grammatical mistakes in this book. I believe she deserves some credits. 

Fun Fact: Her name is Isabella too. But this is not her life. If anything she has got quite the opposite. A loving family and a pathetic love life(she is single) *smh*

Please do comment on what your thoughts were about my story. My favorite will be included in the blurb.

Much love...

Adeeba Samreen.

Signing off.