Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up

__________________________

Aw.... Spreading rumors about me? At least you got a hobby of spreading something other than your legs.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_________________________

●□●□●□●□●
_________________________

--Dave--

We were sitting in the mess hall. Bella was trying to make conversations with me but I made absolutely no effort in taking it further. I was beyond disturbed. I didn't know what to say to her.

What transpired today in the class was utterly disturbing. I couldn't take it off my cognizance.

When I saw the contusions on Bella's stomach, my world shook. It was as if someone pulled the ground from below me. No one hurts my Bella and I will make that son of a bitch comprehend that. I will make sure he grieves what he did.

Just wait until I shove a stick up his ass and destroy his intestines. I know it is merciless but he needs to learn a lesson.

When we had entered the class, I was intending to talk to Bella about a few serious issues but that fucking cunt came and sat beside us.

I completely lost it.

I tried my best to control my anger because I didn't want to scare Bella from my anger. She has a lot of problems and worries in her life already.

I want to solve them and not add on to it.

I knew I would end up doing something regretful so I went back and sat. As much as I wanted to sit with Bella, I couldn't. And it was all because of that asshole.

I saw him shifting towards Bella and looking at her with lust filled eyes every now and then. I was furiously watching every move of his. He was trying to get close to my Bella. He needs to understand that she belongs to me. Even if she wasn't mine, I would never let her get close to him because I know he would only hurt her like he hurt her.

Bella is too naive to understand that he has feelings for her. I know she would turn me down even if I bring it up. She considers him a friend of hers. He claims to be her friend but the intentions he has says something else. He does not mean well to her. And I know him better than Bella. In the past six months I have learnt that he is a threat to every one who is close to me.

He slowly takes someone else's things.

Plays with it.

Destroys it.

And then,

Throws it away.

He was telling Bella something which I couldn't quite make out. Bella looked at him with sympathetic eyes. Please Bella, don't. Her eyes widened at one point and then she looked at me.