Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy

_______________________

You keep a lot to yourself because it's hard to find someone who understands.

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

_______________________

--Isabella--

I finally reached my locker. Phew, why did it take longer than usual today?

I took the necessary books for the first 4 periods and closed the locker. I turned around and saw a guy shoving his tongue down a girl's throat.

Yuck.

It was only after I started to walk away did I notice that the guy was none other than Dave. Dave-fucking-Anderson. The playboy of the school. I hated him. Don't even ask me why. He thinks every girl is a game for him which he can win. He never hooked up with any girl and had one-night stands with most of the girls in our school.

He is the second last person I would want to talk to. I mentally face palmed myself when I realized that I have been staring at them kissing and getting my eyes contaminated. I quickly turned around before they could catch me staring at them and treating my virgin eyes with sweet porn.

I hurried myself to the class and sat on the first bench since that seems to be the only place where I can actually concentrate. Slowly people started to storm inside and the hall got filled with approximately 100 people or more. I am not joking when I say this, KC HIGH school was the most famous school in New York.

Most of the students struggled to get into this school. The only possibility was either scholarship or a shit load of money. Though my stepfather was rich, I got the scholarship because the more he has to spend on me the more he would take his anger out on me.

In any case, I wouldn't want that pathetic excuse of human spending money on me.

The professor entered the class and wrote 'ENGLISH' on the board. Why would you do that? That's just extra, we all know it's English period. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and the great impression he made on me on his first day.

He started to blabber random shit which I already studied during holidays. I didn't really have anything else to do. It's not like I am allowed to step outside and live my life.

"Mr. Dave Anderson, will you be quiet? I am trying to," he tried to sound as calm as possible yet I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Trying to shut me up, Mr. Jones? Well, you should probably stop because it is not going to work when it comes to me."

He tried to get on every teacher's nerve. Don't get this boy wrong, he is the most intelligent guy in our school. Of course, not more intelligent than me. From freshman year, we have been together but he never noticed me, and even though I noticed him I never gave any importance.

I doubt he knows that I even exist. Not that it matters at the very least, but still.

"So you guys will do a project on this topic and submit the first draft day after tomorrow. Class dismisses."

What the fuck. What was the topic? Urgh! Dave, it's all because of you.

Next was my so-called chemistry class in which I tried my best to not doze off. When I have studied this topic already and she tries to explain the same thing again and again, I can't help but doze off. She just doesn't understand that students are trying to waste her time. Even if I don't understand I can go home and study. I will still end up understanding.

"Dave, can you stop disturbing the class?"

"No" came his short reply and he turned back to whatever he was doing. He was probably good at self-studying. Probably that's why he would disturb the class. Why come to school then?

"Then come sit in the front."

And guess which seat was empty? Ha, who am I kidding? Of course, it was right beside mine. Is it just me or is the day actually bad? He snorted and came towards the front. It was only then he realized that he doesn't have a book.

"Share," he said and put the book in between.

Such arrogance. Urghhh!

After a few minutes, he started shooting irrelevant questions in my direction.

"Hey, what's your name?"

Ignored.

"Why don't you talk to anybody?"

Ignored.

"Do you watch Sponge bob square pants?"

Ignored.

Wait, what?!!

Who asks such a question? I glared at him and then looked at the teacher who was happily teaching 'anti bonding electrons'. Why was the teacher looking everywhere but here?

Can't she send this maniac out of the class who is troubling me?

And the bell finally rang. Phew!

He was flipping through my chemistry textbook and was laughing at my doodles. Embarrassed, I snatched it, shoved it in my bag, and headed towards the corridor without sparing a glance at him.

I was walking down the hallway when someone from the back tapped on my shoulder and I squealed.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: What is your fav tv show?