Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man

_______________________

I was an innocent being. Then my best friend came along.
●□●□●□●□●

□●□●□●□●

_________________________

--Isabella--

"Sit with on the first bench with me for 2 weeks."

I knew it took him back. Mentally and physically. I expected that. But if he can make me do something extra ordinary like sitting in the middle of the canteen, then I too can make him do something like this too.

Well, he should be thankful that I didn't ask him to wear a skirt and roam around in the school for a whole day. Well, sure his bad boy image will be tarnished but if people get to know that this was my doing, the news spread will spread like fire and I would have to interact with random people.

"That's no way happening. Nope. No. No. No." he said, shaking his head.

"Yes, that's happening otherwise I will not eat lunch with." I smirked.

"You evil being. You know that I don't like sitting on the front yet you are doing it. You are the worst friend ever known to mankind." He narrowed his eyes and I laughed at his helplessness.

We saw Zack and Olivia coming towards us.

"Oh. Thank god you forgave him. He was biting his pencil out of nervousness from the past two periods. Gross." Olivia said. I laughed even more. It was after a long time I clenched my stomach and laughed.

I saw Zack was glaring at Dave and Dave chuckled.

"What happened?" I asked curiously as I saw those bruises in the lunch break too but he was too angry at that point to reply.

Zack suddenly started letting out all the curse words he knew at Dave. I didn't know 'yuck fou' can be used as a curse word. Olivia pulled me towards the side and told me what exactly happened.

"In the morning, I told Dave that I am going to the 'library' and am going to be there till lunch break and also that 'I need Zack there' because I needed his help in a 'project'. But Dave being Dave listened only half of it. When Zack asked where I was, he told him that I am in the 'washroom' and I am going to be there till lunch and also that I need him there for a project of exploration. He entered the lady's washroom and was attacked by a bunch of girls who thought that he is a pervert." I laughed at his situation and how disappointed he must would have been.

" I laughed at his situation and how disappointed he must would have been