Chapter 49 - Fears Come True

___________________________________

Well, I fucked up big time!
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●____________________________________

●□●□●□●□●
____________________________________

--Dave--

I threw the table lamp against the wall in frustration. I grabbed my hair and pulled it before kicking the bed. I can't believe Bella actually said that.

The thing I had been scared of, came true.

I knew Evan would use his master card one day, just so that he could see us separating. But today, when Bella questioned me about the audio, I was shattered. I couldn't believe my ears.

If there was no trust, there was no love.

This is what I believe in. There is no use of a relationship without trust. She just accused me without knowing the truth. I would have told her but the fact that she thought that I wasn't 'honest' was disturbing enough.

I thought that giving her some space would help her think straight. I didn't know what else to say at that point.

It's not only her who needs space.

I heard the front door open and I ran downstairs. I don't know why I am still running at the mere thought of Bella coming back to me even though I am still angry and I know that it is not her. I went down and saw my parents come in with their suitcases.

I tried to put on a half fake smile and greeted them.

"Hi mom. Hi dad. How was your trip?" I went and hugged my mom and dad.

"Hi my pumpkin. The trip went by just fine." my mom said smugly and smirked while looking at my dad. My dad just chuckled. I walked to the kitchen and saw the sandwiches that Bella cooked for me. I heated it before eating. Mom and dad went to their room to get freshened up and sleep, probably because they are jet-lagged.

I watched some random movie on Netflix even because I wasn't in the mood of doing anything else. I didn't even know what time it was until my mom called me for lunch. I went to the dinning table.

"Dave, where is Bella?" my mom asked and I shrugged.

"What does this mean" she asked and shrugged just the way I did.

"It means that I don't know. She might have gone to her brother's house."

"She didn't tell you?" she asked suspiciously. I shook my head and continued eating as if nothing happened. She left the conversation at that and ate in silence.

"Dave, are you done with the presentation?" my dad asked.

"Almost." I said nonchalantly.

"It's an important one. The Knights want the designs to be-"