Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn

_______________________

Never ignore the person who loves you because one day you are going to wake up and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_______________________

●□●□●□●□●
_______________________

--Isabella--

"You look breath taking, beautiful." He said and placed a kiss on my bare shoulder and then my neck before pulling back.

"Thank you. You are not too bad yourself." I said in a bored tone.

"Too bad? Lady, do you even know how much time it took to set my hair? Look-"

"Okay, okay, you look like a Greek god. Happy?" We both laughed and drove off to his party.

We reached Nick's house and I could already hear the loud music.

We entered the house and I saw hundreds of people dancing and having fun. The inside of his house was literally like a club. Blue and red lights, DJ, drinks, drunkards.

I held Dave's hand and walked through the crowd following Dave like a little kid. We finally made it out of the crowd and walked to the bunch of guys sitting in one corner and chilling out. They were shouting their lungs out, having fun as if today is the last day of their existence and they are living their lives to the fullest.

"Hey!!" Dave said and everyone got up to give him a bro hug. Damn, the guys respect him to another level.

"Happy birthday dude." He fist bumped Nick and sat with them.

"Hey, happy birthday." I said as low as I could and he came and hugged me. "Hey! Bella. I didn't expect you. Thank you so much for coming."

"Trust me, I didn't either. Dave pulled me here. Otherwise I would have been watching some movie."

"It's nice that you are here, you know. We can have more fun. Honestly, I wouldn't have thrown this party either if it wasn't for these bastards." he said and winked.

Dave sat on the sofa and I sat beside him.

"So, you guys dating or something?" a random dude said who was siting in the far left with drinks in his hand. I have heard rumors that one of the soccer players have a dick piercing and it honestly sent shivers down my spine. Why would someone do that. That is just so scary. Didn't they have any other place? Should I ask Dave which one of his friends are so crazy to do it?

Nah! I don't think I should. It's probably a very bad idea. I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to look at him normally without having to imagine his dick. Pierced!

"Yup." Dave said and pecked my lips in front of everyone "We are officially dating." It was only then when I was pulled out of my absurd imagination back to the messed up reality.