Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise

____________________________________

The worst part about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●___________________________________

●□●□●□●□●
___________________________________

--Isabella--

2 weeks later

I started going to school and coped up with all the classes I had missed. The first three days were really awkward since everyone gave me weird looks. Really weird looks! I didn't see Evan since I came to school. People said that he got transferred to London. Some said he committed suicide (which really got me) while some said he is in jail.

Personally, I don't want him to blame himself completely. He was not the only one to be blamed.

Dave skipped a few classes because he was getting tangled up in office works. When he was not there, I talked to Steve. Him and I have become really close friends. He keeps making me laugh. I found out that we have a lot of things in common. Apparently his dad died in a car accident too and he misses him a lot. We basically went through the same phase. Except that mine was much more worse.

Of-course, whenever I talked about him or talked to him in front of Dave, he frowned and said nothing. He said that he still gets really bad vibes from him.

Today was the shopping day for us so I just wore a casual outfit.

Juliana was extremely excited to go shopping with me

Juliana was extremely excited to go shopping with me. I wanted to do was cuddle up with Dave but he had an important meeting today regarding the project he had been working on for so long. Juliana and I got back from shopping around 1. There were still decoration work going on in the house.

The party was going to be held tonight and I definitely didn't know how I would face such a big crowd judging from the the fact that I am an awkward potato.

I went inside my room and saw Dave already sitting there, waiting for me. He came up to me and kissed me.

"When did you come back?"