Chapter 19 - Guilt

______________________________

You can't just blame gravity for falling in love. There has to be a reason.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_____________________________

●□●□●□●□●
_____________________________

--Isabella--

I didn't know how to react to this situation. Why was I not aware of her full name again?

Oh yeah, I am an introvert.

For a moment I just froze on my spot. I tried to process everything which was going on.

Her slapping me and then calling me a home wrecker.

She was the old man's daughter. The old man's daughter was Kacy. That is the same thing.

That means, her parents were going to divorce. Mr. and Mrs. Steele were going to divorce. Again, that is the same thing.

The fact that she is blaming me with so much assurance in her voice is enough of a fact that it has got to do something with last night. She must be having a proof of it. No, that can't be.

This shouldn't be happening.

Shit!

"What- What the hell is wrong with you? There is a limit to which you can blame someone. We all know that you are going through a lot right now but just stop putting it on random people you meet." I heard Zack say.

I was too ashamed to look into her eyes. Now this is what you call a valid reason. What she did is nothing compared to what I would have done if I was in her shoe. She has every right to call me names right now because right now, even I am disgusted by who I am.

It's funny how I was considering her a bitch for no particular reason but she has got a real reason to call me one.

How do I apologize to her?

I am the reason why her world is shattering and splitting into half right now. No amount of grief can fix this. I accept that he was a bad person but it wouldn't have happened this way if it wasn't for me and my step father.

But above all, I knew she wouldn't just let it go. She will take revenge.

"Blame her? Really Dave? I should be killing her with my bare hands right now. She is a slut. Tell me, how much money did you take from my father in order to sell your body? You slept with my father, you whore!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

I am really lucky that there is no one around here otherwise it wouldn't be long until I leave this school. The next thing I knew, Olivia had already plunged onto Kacy, toppled her down and threw a punch right across her face. Zack on the other hand tried to get Olivia off of her.