Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding

________________________

That feeling, when you don't even know what the fuck you are feeling.
●□●□●□●□●

□●□●□●□●

_______________________

--Isabella--

I entered the math's class and as usual the first seat was empty. I went and slumped down on my seat. I generally sat alone and truthfully, it is a hundred times better this way as I can concentrate more.

I know, its sad. Leave me alone.

Dave came after a few minutes and walked off to the far end of the classroom. As he was walking, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I now know the reason why every single girl drools over him. I had never checked him out completely before this but now that I am, I can't stop it. He is a total Greek god!

Okay! There is some serious issue with your mind, I tell you. You are forgetting that he is a player. My subconscious reminded me.

So? Doesn't stop him from being any less hot.

You are aware that your fat ass is not going to be able to resist you from embarrassing yourself in front of a certain 'Greek god', right? I am warning you, STAY AWAY!

I know how to control myself, bitch.

I snapped back to reality when I realized that Dave caught me staring at him.

Great job!

I saw him smirking and immediately averted my gaze towards the board. I was staring at it intently until I felt someone's presence beside me.

I was too busy staring at the empty board that I didn't even look who it was. The 'someone' cleared their throat and asked-

"Are you obsessed with the board or is there something I am missing?"

I quickly turned and saw Olivia sitting beside me.

Huh?

She?

On the first bench with me?

"What are you doing here?"

"Sheesh, woman, one Zack is enough. Why are you too acting like him?"

I opened my mouth to explain myself only to be interrupted by her again.

"I am just joking." she said as she chuckled loudly. "Zack is busy with his friends and it's been long since I had a girl time with someone. A little time to ourselves is also necessary so I thought why not spend some time with you rather than his asshole of friends. Well except Dave of course. No offence".