Chapter 18 - Kacy.

__________________________

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●__________________________

●□●□●□●□●
__________________________

--Isabella--

"Maybe I can take it into consideration. It is not that bad of an option after all." Mr. Steele said with a huge smirk on his face. He licked his bottom lips, as if hungry to have a taste of me. Doesn't he has a family to take care of. I pity the woman who married this bastard. Are you kidding me? The man is more than three times my age and he is considering me.

That is just sick.

*This scene contains incidents that can be triggering for some readers. Please skip this part if you are not comfortable.*

I looked at my step father and tried to tell him to not to take such an absurd decision. But like every other time, he ignored me. He found it entertaining, of course. He loves to see me squirm under a man's touch. He had tried to sell me twice before this and both times, I had managed to escape somehow. Of course, I got beaten up but it was better than getting raped. When he can't crack a deal, he tries to take up the easier route. And that is me.

Mr. Steele got up from his chair and walked around the table to come towards me. He licked his seductively thinking that it will make me give into him. I stood up immediately and ran in the opposite direction until me step father caught me. He gripped my forearm and growled which probably meant that I am supposed to behave myself and listen to him.

In your dreams, bitch!

I tried to push him and escape his grip but before I could do that he pushed me backwards. Mr. Steele advanced towards me with covetousness in his eyes and held me by my arm before I could fall on the floor. Forcefully, he pulled me to one of the rooms in the ground floor like I was a kid. He threw me towards the floor and I landed on my stomach. Before I could balance myself on both my feet, he pounced on me. My step father started to make a video and I felt sick to my core.

The good-for-nothing-man crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me roughly. He picked me up from the floor and restrained me to the wall as held both my hands above my head. He pulled my sleeves downwards and kissed my neck. He cupped my breast and I tried to get my hands off his grasp.

He placed his face just above my cleavage and started sucking. Sucker! I am pretty sure my hand will have a contusion the next morning and so will my chest. Tears were continuously flowing down my cheeks. His other hand ornately went towards my private area and I couldn't take it anymore.