Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry

______________________

You remind me of my pinky toe. Sooner or later, I am going to bang you on the table.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_____________________

●□●□●□●□●
_____________________

--Dave--

I took long strides towards her and cupped her face. Her face seemed even smaller in my big hands. I leaned my forehead against her to shut her up. She closed her eyes but soon realized that she was angry.

She pushed me away again before shooting me a glare. "Why are you here?"

"I came here to apologize, Bella. Just listen to me this once. If you still feel like I should be punished then you are free to do so. I am no one to stop you. I could have done this tomorrow too but I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight. I am really, really sorry. What ever happened, shouldn't have happened. I always end up venting out my anger on the person next to me." I cupped her face again and this time, she didn't move back. She just looked me in the eye as if searching for some truth in them.

What is it with girls and reading someone's eyes. I still don't get it.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't want to lose you. Never. I am new to this relationship thing. I don't know what I would do if you go away from me too. Just like- never mind. Tell me Bella, Are you willing to give me just one more chance? I am ready to do anything in order to make you forgive me."

If I was scared before a blood test, it was nothing compared to what I am right now.

"Say something Bella. Your silence tends to scare the shit out of me."

And then she chuckled.

Seriously? The dude here is expressing his feelings and probably opening up to someone for the first time and you do this to him? Oh poor me

Was this a joke to her?