Chapter 23 - The Kiss

_______________________

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares. I overcame my nightmares because of my dreams.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●______________________

●□●□●□●□●
______________________

--Isabella--

I finished my homework and tidied my desk. Being in junior high school wasn't easy. At least for me. Especially with a crazy father, definitely not. Before going to bed I looked at our family picture which was taken when I was 9 years old. Those years passed by quite fast. Who knew, my life will get this shitty in a snap of fingers.

I flicked the lights off and thanked the god that I didn't encounter him today. He must be lying drunk in the corner of a pub, mourning over the sluts who flew with his money. I snuggled into my bed, trying to find at least an ounce of comfort in this impossibly hard mattress. Just when I was about to enter the state of sub-consciousness, I heard the door of my room open. I immediately pulled the covers over my head thinking it would save me.

Save me my ass.

That was an absurd idea. I just hoped that he doesn't come here. I wish that he is so drunk that he doesn't notice a person sleeping here. And the dear god didn't listen to me again.

As the door of my bedroom swung open, it revealed my step father. DRUNK!!! He must have had a bad day today and now he will take all his anger out on me. My step father is scary. But my drunk stepfather is terrifying.

He came closer to my ear and whispered "I know that you are awake, angel. Let's have some fun. Your devil is here to spoil you." I opened my eyes wide knowing what he meant by having fun. He is nothing but a sick bastard who likes to torture people. Bloody sadist.

"No! I don't want to" I pushed him and he stumbled backward. I took that as my cue to escape and I quickly turned around to crawl to the other side of the bed. Ha! As if that would help.

He immediately held my foot and pulled me back. He took the bottle which he was holding and banged it on my head. The bottle didn't break completely but it was enough to make my head bleed. He brought both my wrist forward and tied it with a rope. So he planned it all. This is how it's going to end. "Isa, do you like it rough? I bet you will like it" he smirked. Every thing is over.

When he was sober, he insulted my body but now when he is drunk, he wants to force himself on me? I am his daughter for goodness sake. He needs to realize that he is a pedophile. It wouldn't make a difference even if he knows. He kissed my neck and I shouted as loud as I could.

Nobody came. Nobody would come.

He slapped me again and again. He removed my trousers and I was left with just my pants. I shouted.