Chapter 22 - Philadelphia

____________________________

2 words and 1 finger is enough to deal with bitches.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●___________________________

●□●□●□●□●
___________________________

--Isabella--

We reached the airport in exactly half an hour and the plane was ready. It is just unbelievable how I would be travelling to Philadelphia with Dave. Alone! This is unbelievable. I have never done this before. A private jet. Another city. This is so new.

By this time, I already know that I have a huge crush on him. I know I shouldn't feel this way and I promised to not love anyone. Ever. Love ultimately means heartbreak.

But this is Dave we are talking about. It is not that easy. We arrived and checked in. The security did their work of checking us before boarding the plane. When we reached near the plane, I realized that it has been 8 years since I traveled out of New York.

I don't know how this journey is going to turn out. Especially with Dave. We went inside and I gasped looking at the interiors. It was fucking beautiful. I looked around curiously as if I was a 10 year old kid. Dave being the rich ass person, went and sat comfortably. I sat in front of him and adjusted myself. He frowned before changing his seat and came sit beside me. He didn't like that seat, I guess.

I raised my eyebrows and he smirked "The view from here is better." 

Oh.

The announcement for taking off was made and my heart started beating faster with every passing minute. I closed my eyes shut and held on to Dave's wrist. He noticed the abnormal rise and fall of my chest as I breathed. This is harder than I thought.

He turned towards me and asked, "Never been on a flight before?"

"I have. Just been too long. I- I will be f-fine." I kept my answer short and focused on my breathing.

All of a sudden, Dave held my chin and turned my upper body towards him. He leaned towards me and brought his face impossibly close to me. I widened my eyes not able to believe out what he was going to do. Our nose touched and I inhaled his sweet-but-sexy scent. He tilted his face towards the right and tilted mine in the opposite direction. 

Oh my god! He was going to kiss me? Shall I kiss him or shall I not? Just one wouldn't harm me, would it? He brought his second hand and placed it on my cheek. He caressed my cheeks and as a reflex, I closed my eyes. The hand which was holding my chin went back and traced my spine. The shiver which it sent down my spine made my lean my chest forward.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

He rubbed his thumb over my lips and just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he removed his hand from my face.