Epilogue

_________________________

Wattpad only gives you happy endings. If its not happy, then its not the end.

 If its not happy, then its not the end

_________________________

5 years later...

"Dave, please come back," I said as a lone tear escaped my eye and I struggled to hold them back.

"Baby girl, are you fine? I am on my way," he said and I heard some shuffling in the background.

"Dave, I don't  think I can handle this alone. W-What do I do-" a loud sob escaped my mouth as I vigorously wiped my tears.

"Steffy, cancel all my meetings for this week. Yeah baby, where was I? Oh yes, I am coming." he said in a worried tone

"Y-Yeahh..."

"Just hang on for a few moments, okay?"

"I can't-"

"Don't say that. Where is everyone else?"

"I don't know. And I don't want to know. Just get your fucking ass down here!" I shouted and cut the call immediately. 

I started to think how everything could go wrong in the next 5 minutes if he doesn't get back on time.

Just then, the double doors opened and I was brought back to reality from my trance.

My back was facing the door so I couldn't see who opened the doors but judging from the hurried steps and strong smell of cologne, I knew that it was him.

It better be him!

I sighed when I turned and saw that it was indeed him. He knelled in front of me and started to heavily pant.

"What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" He said in between his breath.

"I can't believe I didn't notice such a big thing. I mean, I should be keeping a track of it right? What sort of a woman am who can't even take care of such a basic thing?" I said as tears started to get welled up in my eyes.

"Wh- What are you talking about?"

"Every thing is over. There is nothing left anymore!" I said as I held his hand.

"No baby, I will make everything right. First you have tell me what's wrong. Please tell me, gorgeous, what happened?" He said as he wiped my tear.

"After taking a bath when I went to the kitchen, it was gone-" 

"What was gone baby?"

"My chocolate ice cream."

"Ice cream?"

"You know a soft, sweet frozen food made with milk and cream and typically flavored with vanilla, fruit, or other ingredients. I thought I had it in the fridge but I guess I finished it in my sleep yesterday night."

"Okay...and then what happened?"

He did not just say that!

"Do you think its not a big deal when I am craving for a chocolate ice cream?" I said and then looked at my eight months old baby bump.

It was huge.

"Of course! Why will it be a big deal? You don't have to carry a human being, right? The only thing you are going to do is 'You can do it!' and woila you have a baby girl! And guess what will happen after that. This thing will become a daddy's princess and then she will forget who even brought her to this world. Fucking great!" I said....more like my hormones said.

"I-"

"Shut up, Dave." my hormones said again.

He looked like his dick was about to be chopped off. He rubbed my belly and kissed it.

"Why aren't you saying anything now?"

"You told me to shut up, baby doll. I would like for this child to have a daddy." 

"Oh, right...."

He kissed my belly again and started to mumble against it. "Daddy can't wait to have you in his arms princess. But just know that mommy loves you more, okay?" 

He has his fair share of talk with his princess every night after I go to sleep. Well, that's what he thinks. She is not even born and she is already treated like a princess. I wonder how over protective Dave will be when she is actually born.

"I am so sorry, Dave. I have been such a bad wife. I keep snapping at you and yet you endure it all. I can't believe I just blamed you for-" before I could finish my sentence he hugged me.

"Shh. It okay."

"But-"

"It was just your hormones messing up with your mood. And even if it wasn't your hormones, I would have endured it all because you are giving me another reason to live. The least I can do is keep my mouth shut and keep loving you with all my heart."

"Until death do us apart." I completed his sentence and sealed it with a kiss.

This was my perfect life and I wouldn't change for the world. 

THE END