Chapter 21

A/N happy Halloween! Jk, it's still September but it's Halloween in this chapter so enjoy ;)

It's very rare that you'd find me applying makeup to myself but that was exactly what I was doing at the moment. I decided to put on a little bit of mascara to make my blue-gray eyes pop.

I straightened my hair and put on my glasses before pulling the hood of my onesie over my head. I gave the picture taped on my mirror one last glance before going downstairs and into the living room where my mom was sat on the couch.

"How do I look?" I asked her. "Adorable. Now remember, be safe. No alcohol for you or Sydney or Leor or Sky, especially Sky. Don't talk to strangers and have fun but not too much fun. Remember, no alcohol." I laughed and said, "Mom I know. I love you. See you later."

I grabbed my phone and went outside to wait for the twins who had just pulled into the driveway.

"Aww! You guys look so cute!" I exclaimed when I opened the door.

"You look adorable too." Sydney said as Sky started driving. "I wonder how much people will actually be there."

"I really hope it's not too packed, you know I don't do well in small spaces." "Relax Maya. If there's too much people we can leave." Sky reassured.

Soon enough, we pulled up to Leor's house and parked across the street. We walked into the house and found that not too much people were here because it had just started.

"Welcome." Leor said as he walked up behind me. "You guys look awesome." "So do you. Did you find a batman, robin?" "No, Leilah is wearing a wonder woman costume, that's close enough."

We hung out in Leor's living room until people started arriving, we then moved out to his backyard. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said the whole school would be here." I said to Leor. He laughed and replied, "The perks of being Leilah Yule-captain of the cheerleaders and twins with the captain of the football team-is that everyone knows you."

We laughed and talked about random stuff for the next couple of hours until someone announced that they were playing a game of truth or dare. Leor, Sky and Sydney all went to join, leaving me to follow behind them.

I sat down in the middle of Leor and Sky, Sydney on the other side of Sky. "Well, would you look at that. Nerd girl and the faggot twins decided to play." "Hey! Don't call them that Ryan! I can get you kicked off the team in one snap." Leor threatened. That shut the guy right up.

The first couple of rounds weren't that interesting. One girl was dared to do a strip tease, two guys were dared to kiss each other, two girls were handcuffed together, the same old stuff. That was until it landed on me.

"Uh, t-truth." "C'mon! Don't be a chicken!" "Choose dare!" People were screaming out. "Okay fine, dare." "I dare you to take three shots of whatever type of drink Jake decides to give you."

Jake gave me an evil smirk and went into the kitchen to mix up some drinks. He came out a few seconds later with three shot glasses that were filled with some mysterious liquid.

"Oh, uh, do I have to do this?" "C'mon nerd! Do it." "Or are you too much of a goody-two-shoes to drink?"

That did it, I downed the first shot. It burned my throat a little bit but I drank the other two shots right afterwords. Soon enough, there was cheering and people were lifting me up onto their shoulders.

*Sydney's POV*

While Maya was taking the shots in the backyard, I was able to slip inside undetected and went upstairs to Leor's room, going into his joined bathroom because it's more private.

I washed my hands then walked out of the bathroom. I looked up from my hands to see that Jake was sitting on the bed.

Jake stood up walking towards me as he raised his hand. "Please don't h-" I was cut off as he put his hands on my cheek, slamming his lips to mine. I was surprised and I could tell that he was too because he stiffened a bit but continued kissing me soon after.

Jake was usually one to drink but when his lips were on mine, I didn't taste any alcohol. Glad that he wasn't drunk, I kissed him back eagerly. As much as I hate him, I have to admit that he is a great kisser.

Soon enough, we were on Leor's bed, him on top of me. He licked my lips and I opened them almost instantly, our tongues battling for dominance.

I heard a click but didn't pay any attention to it as I kissed Jake.

A/N what's up people? How was the chapter?

What'd you think of Maya's dare? What'd you think of the ending? It was meant to be a surprise (the ending) but y'all probably saw it coming😂

Anyways, comment, vote, do whatever else you'd like to this chapter. Until tomorrow...

Peace out everyone. x