Chapter 29

A/N hiii! Sorry I didn't update the past couple of days, I broke my phone but we fixed it today yay! Enjoy!

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. I looked at a clock that was on the wall, it being blurry but I was able to figure out that it was nine. Normally, I'd be at school considering it's Friday but we got let out for Thanksgiving break on Wednesday and we won't be back in school until the first of December.

I grabbed my glasses, yawning as I put them on my face. I got up and went down the stairs and into the living room to find Steven on the phone. "Okay, well I got to go. See you in a couple days. Love you bro." He hung up the phone and got up.

He turned around and jumped when he saw me standing there. "Woah Maya, you scared me." He chuckled.

"Who were you talking to?" "I was catching up with one of my friends from Australia." "Cool. I'm guessing you miss them?" "Very, I've gotten used to it though considering I've been without them for a while. I still have you and the boys though and that's helping a lot. I don't feel as left out as I thought I would." He pouted but shrugged.

He looked so adorable and my mind didn't process what I was saying but I blurted out, "I love you." I covered my mouth, eyes wide. Steven chuckled.

"You're so cute babe. I love you too." He smiled and kissed my nose. I smiled.

"So, I was thinking of making pancakes. Chocolate chip okay for you?" "Sounds delicious."

Steven got out the pancake mix and chocolate chips. We didn't really talk about anything that interesting though. I would laugh at awkward moments because that's just what I do.

"So, where are you thinking of going to for college?" I asked as he set the pancakes down.

"I was thinking of maybe going to the University of Sydney, Australia." "Aww, that's so far though." I said sadly, my lips jutted out into a pout.

"It's okay though, I'll come visit every break we have. We won't be going to college for another ten months anyways, we still have time to be together." He pointed out.

"That's true." "So, where are you thinking of going for college?" "Maxwell University." "That's nice. It's also very close to here, isn't it?" "Yeah, it is. Leor and I actually talked to the counselor about it a couple weeks ago. She got us booked to go on a tour of the campus."

"Mhm, sounds cool." "It is. It has a scholarship for art and a scholarship for sports." I said excitedly as I finished my food, putting the dishes in the sink afterwords.

Steven got up and put his plate in the sink before walking over to me. "You look so adorable today." He said.

"Thank you." He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "You should wear my clothes more often."

Steven smirked and grabbed my hair, twirling it between his fingers. "Why don't you where your hair down more often?" "I don't like ho-"

Steven cut me off, smashing his lips to mine. Me being me, I kissed back immediately. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I'm not exactly sure how long we stood there kissing but soon enough, we broke apart.

"Let's watch a movie." Steven said breathlessly. I nodded as we walked into the living room.

Steven looked through his movies and asked, "Do you want to watch the Fault In Our Stars?" I gasped. "You have that movie?"

"Of course I do. The book was amazing and I decided to watch the movie afterwords, let's just say I fell in love with both." He opened the case of the CD and placed it in the CD compartment (idk what it's called).

We cuddled on the couch as the movie started playing. I loved the feeling of Steven's chest rising and falling underneath my head.

When the movie ended, it was 11:30 so we got up and went upstairs, deciding on going to the beach. I grabbed my phone and he put on a pair of swim trunks along with a sleeveless shirt.

We walked outside, our hands entwined. We laughed and lightly shoved each other on the way to my house. When we got to my house, the two of us went up to my room and I grabbed my bikini before going into the bathroom to get changed.

I slipped a tank top and jean shorts over my bikini. Even though it's the end of November, it's around 85 degrees today.

Steven and I walked back to his house, he had gotten a car for his birthday yesterday so that's what we are taking to the beach. We hopped into the nice BMW after he grabbed the keys from inside.

After about twenty minutes, we made it to the beach. There were about five people that were relaxing on the beach and a couple more laughing in the water. I put my glasses in the glove compartment and then the two of us stepped onto the sand after locking the car doors.

"Race you to the water!" Steven exclaimed and then took off. I raced off right after him. He jumped into the water, creating ripples around him. I jumped in right after him.

After splashing, swimming, laughing, and more splashing, the two of us got out of the water and started waking along the shoreline.

Soon, we had reached an ice cream parlor. "What flavor would you like?" "I don't know. Surprise me." I stood to the side as Steven ordered our ice creams.

"Here you go." He said, handing me the cone after paying. I licked it and moaned at the delicious taste. "Oh my gosh! Is this rainbow sherbet?" "Yeah. Is it okay?" "It's great. What flavor did you get?"

"Cookies and Cream." "Yummy."

A/N so what'd you think of this cute little date thing? I hope you liked it.

Do you prefer the movie or the book version of TFIOS? Do you like John Green's books? If so, which ones have you read and what's your favorite?

See you all tomorrow, I love you.

Peace out everyone. x