Note

Okay so basically, I realized that since I want to finish writing the story before I post it, it's going to take a long time. You wanna know why? Because I began writing this story at the beginning of June 2014 and then I stopped writing it through the whole summer and then I got back to it about two months ago. And the thing is, I've written only five chapters in that short period of time. Because of school, I have homework everyday, including weekends, so I barely have any time to write. Since it is Thanksgiving break, I will have more time to write. As I said before, it is the very first story I've ever written and it would mean a lot if you like it. Remember if you want to know when I update just add this story to your library and vote if you like it. Comment your opinion on the chapters if you want because that would really help me understand what my readers think of this story and it lets me know if I should keep writing it.

Okay so the story takes place when Maya and Leor, who are the main characters, are in their senior year of high school. I am actually in middle school and no one that I know is in high school, so most of the time, I'm going by the descriptions of high schools from other stories, not stealing their idea, but getting the feel for what high schools are really like. It takes place in Los Angeles, just in case you were wondering.

Okay, moving on from that, I'll probably start updating in early 2015 around May I guess, so not really that early.

I'm gonna leave you guys alone now so go on with your life.

Thanks for taking time off of another story you're reading to read this note.