Chapter 25

A/N hello fellow fangirls/boys :)

Waking up in the morning was never fun. It takes about five minutes for me to get out of bed and wake up. I'm never actually fully awake unless I am at school.

I dug through Adam's drawers and grabbed one of his shirts. The thing is, the shirts he had worn at the time fit me now. The shirt I had pulled out was a white tank that had the letter 'a' in red then it was outlined in blue. I grabbed my light gray jeans and a dark gray Adidas SnapBack before heading into the bathroom to get ready.

I took a shower then got dressed, brushed my hair, etc. I put on my glasses and then turned the SnapBack backwards and put it on my head.

"I feel like Adam today." I stated as I walked into the kitchen, giving my mom a hug as I passed by her. "It's unbelievable how you still fit in that when he was wearing it five years ago." "Mhm. By the way, I'm going to visit Adam after school, wish him a happy birthday, just talk to him." I shrugged. "Okay. I might go later in the day." I nodded.

My phone buzzed and I unlocked it. It was a text from Sky saying they were outside. "Bye mom." I kissed her cheek and grabbed my backpack, walking outside into the warm November air.

"Hello." I greeted as I got into the car. "Morning." "Hi." "How you feeling Sky?" "Good. Nervous but good." "Don't worry Sky." Leor said. I then noticed that their hands were entwined.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up a second. Sky, is Leor your boyfriend?" "Yup. I am." Leor answered. Bringing Sky's hand up to his mouth, he placed a light kiss on the back of it.

"Aww. You guys will make such a cute couple." I exclaimed as Leor pulled into the school parking lot.

"Don't be scared guys." I said. I got out of the car, the boys following.

*Leor's POV*

I turned off the ignition and opened the car door. I stepped outside and went over to Sky.

"You ready babe?" "Ready as I'll ever be." I entwined my fingers with Sky's and the two of us walked up to the school, Sydney and Maya close behind.

I took a deep breath before opening the door of the school. As soon as we walked in, all the chatter came to a stop. It was silent for about five seconds. Whispers broke out and soon enough, people were yelling about us.

"Aww they're such a cute couple." "Since when were they gay?" "Why are all the cute guys always the gay guys?" "That kid, Skylar I think, or is it Sydney, is so lucky." "I wish I was dating Leor."

As we walked through the hallway, the chatter started dying down. Soon enough, we were at Sky, Sydney, and Maya's lockers. "We did it babe."

"Yup." I pecked Sky's lips. "We did."

*Maya's POV*

"Good job guys, I'm so proud of you." I said. "I'm proud too." Sydney agreed.

As we walked over to Leor's locker, Steven joined us. "Hi." "Hello." "What's everyone talking about this morning?"

I motioned over to Leor and Sky's intwined fingers as Steven intwined our fingers together. "Oh. Congratulations guys." "Thanks man."

"I'm going to advisory now. See you guys later." Sydney waved as he walked away from Leor's locker."He's been leaving us a lot more lately." I stated. Sky and Leor nodded their heads in agreement.

Not soon after Sydney left, the rest of us started going towards our own advisories. I kissed Steven on the cheek as Sky kissed Leor and the two of us were off to our advisory.

"I'm so proud of you Sky. You've been in the closet for what, four years now?" "Almost five I think. Thanks though. Without you I don't think I'd be out right now let alone dating Leor."

I smiled at him as we sat down in our seat. I would've replied if the bell hadn't rung and if the teacher wasn't in her seat.

The day passed by slowly but through every passing period, there was always at least three groups of people talking about Leor and Sky's relationship.

I was happy about how much people had accepted their sexuality. There aren't as much homophobic people these days as there were in the 21st century.

I know that in the near future someone will have a problem with their sexuality or just have a problem with them being so open and public about it.

I think the main reason that people are accepting it is that since Leor is the football captain, they know he could beat them up if they hurt a homosexual. The thing they don't know is that Leor wouldn't hurt a fly. If someone he knows is being physically harmed then yeah, he will go all hulk on that person but other than that, he's just a calm person.

I was sitting in English class and taking notes on our upcoming test when the bell rang. You'd think that since this is our last class of the day we get to leave as soon as the bell rings. Our teacher doesn't actually let us leave until she finishes her lecture and we finish copying down all of the notes for the day.

After about ten minutes (the longest a teacher can keep students in without permission from parents), the teacher finally let us leave. I rushed to my locker, grabbed my books and quickly went to Leor's locker to see if he was there.

A/N hello there! How was the chapter? I hope it was good. I found it really cute when Maya put on Adam's clothes, don't judge me.

What was your favorite part of the chapter? I literally have no surprises, you can see everything coming in this story. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

Peace out everyone. x

The Outsidersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें