Chapter 14

A/N hiiiiii

Since Leor has a broken leg, Sky ended up driving all of us to school. I helped Leor around. I held the stuff that wouldn't fit in his backpack while he struggled to use the crutches, especially when going up stairs.

"You sure you don't want me to hold your backpack? It seems to be weighing you down." "Okay, fine, you really want to, here you go." He stopped and took off his backpack, handing it to me.

"Does that feel better?" "Yeah, thanks, I should've done this earlier." "No problem."

We walked to our lockers then to the lunch area, which was empty. Leor has a pass that says he can leave all of his classes five minutes early with another person to help him around.

We waited for about three minutes until the bell rang and people started spilling into the lunch area. "Hey Leor, you feeling alright? What happened on Saturday must've sucked," said one of Leor's teammates, I think his name was Jake.

"Yeah. I broke my leg. I'll be on crutches for another month." "Oh, that sucks. Will you still be at practice today?" "Yeah." "Okay, see you then," Jake said.

"Why was Jake here?" Sydney asked annoyed. He's hated Jake since the day they first met, I'm not sure why though.

"He came to see if I was okay." "Okay." He sat down and then glared towards the popular table.

"Why do you hate Jake so much?" "Ever since the first day we met, he's just been a jerk to me. Always calling me names, mentally and physically hurting me. I don't know why though." Sydney said.

"Yeah, he once thought I was Sydney and punched me in the stomach and jaw," Sky said, walking up to our table with Steven. "I couldn't eat for two days." I winced, I can't imagine not eating for two whole days, I can't even imagine missing a meal.

"Well, that's not very nice," Steven said.

"Luckily though, he hasn't bothered me yet this semester." "Well, that's good."

We talked about random stuff until the bell rang. Sydney, Leor, and I headed to history while Steven and Sky headed to math.

Sydney had to stay after school to take pictures of football practice for the yearbook. Sky and I decided to stay after school because Leor needed company and both guys needed a ride home.

Leor sat at the bottom of the bleachers so he could yell out commands to his team. Sky and I sat at the top of the bleachers, I was doing homework while Sky pointed out which guy was hot and which guy was not. I thought I heard him say Leor was hot but it must've been my imagination.

We did that for about two hours and since I managed to finish homework, I pointed out which guys were hot and which guys were not with Sky. Sometimes we wouldn't agree with each other but we mostly agreed on which guys were not hot.

Football practice finally ended. Leor stayed to talk with the coach while Sky and I went to my locker so I could put away the books that I had needed for homework.

We started walking down the hall but then stopped when we heard people yelling and smacks. We turned around and raced towards the noise.

We rounded a corner and my heart dropped. There, laying in front of us, was none other than Sydney. His nose was bleeding and his right hand was clenching his jaw while the other was draped over his stomach.

"S-st-stop! P-pl-pl-please!" I looked up and saw Jake standing there with two other guys from the football team.

"Leave him alone!" Sky screamed as he lunged over to Jake. He jumped on his back and started punching him. "Don't you ever touch him again!"