Chapter 28

A/N hiii, happy Tuesday :)

*11 days later*

Today is Steven's 18th birthday. We've been dating for about 17 days. I went to the mall yesterday to buy him a present but couldn't really find anything to get for him so I just went back home and started painting a picture. As they say, the best presents are always handmade.

I was just leaving my house when I heard a car horn honk. I jumped and turned around in surprise, seeing that the twins were waiting in their car for me. I rushed over to the car, opening the door and saying, "You scared me Sky!"

"Sorry." He apologize. The car ride was silent aside from Sky's giggles every once and a while.

We pulled into the driveway, each of us grabbing our individual presents before leaving the car and walking up the steps to the door of his house.

"Hello Liz." I said as Steven's mom opened the door. "Hi dear. Hi boys."

The twins greeted her and then the three of us walked into the house. "Where's Steven?" "Out back playing soccer with Leor, Issac, and David."

I nodded, putting the painting next to the couch as the three of us went outside.

"What was that? Five?" Steven asked. "I believe it was six bro." David said.

"Oh, hello Maya." Isaac greeted, making the others turn towards us.

"Hi Isaac. How are you doing." "Fine, you?" "Great." The two of us started laughing as he came over to give me a hug, Steven awkwardly introducing the twins to his brothers.

"It's been a while, a couple weeks right?" "Yeah, that's too long." He chuckled as Steven introduced Sky and Sydney to Isaac.

"Happy birthday boo." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So what's the score?" Sydney asked. "6-7, Isaac and I are in the lead." Steven answered.

"Can I join in on this game?" "Me too?" "I can try playing." Sydney ended up going on Leor and David's team while Sky and I ended up on Steven and Isaac's team.

When playing, I scored one goal, earning a hug from Sky along with a high five from Isaac.

"That was a good game." "Who ended up winning? I wasn't paying much attention to the score." "I think it was a tie, I stopped keeping track after you guys joined."

We went inside where Liz was ordering pizza. "You guys okay with pepperoni pizza?" We all nodded. "Okay, the pizza will be here in about fifteen minutes."

Isaac and David left to do their own things while Steven, Leor, Sky, Sydney and I sat in a circle on the carpet.

We played two truths and a lie just because we felt like it. We now know each other better than before we played the game.

Soon enough, the pizza had arrived and all eight of us were crammed around the box, trying to get a slice. Each of us got two slices then went outside to sit on the grass.

We finished after a couple of minutes and just stayed outside, admiring the nature around us. Fireflies were flying around us and it was incredible.

Soon enough, we went inside so Steven could open his presents. We sat in the same circle as earlier, Isaac, David and Liz on the couches.

Steven opened Leor's present, then Sky's, then Sydney's and finally, he opened mine.

Everyone let out a gasp and looked over at me, shocked. I looked down and blushed. The painting was a selfie that Steven and I had taken on our first date. We were standing in the parking lot but you couldn't really tell. The Farris Wheel was in the background and it was overall beautiful.

"This is beautiful babe. Thank you so much." Steven gave me a kiss on the lips, it not lasting long due to his family watching.

Leor, Sky and Sydney left after Steven opened the presents. I was getting ready for bed when I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss being planted on my collar bone. "Hello gorgeous." "Hi babe."

I spun around and smashed my lips to Steven's, him instantly kissing back. His tongue darted out of his mouth as he licked my lips. I opened my mouth and started French kissing Steven, the two of us walking towards the bed in the process. When we got to the bed, he pushed me down and climbed on top of me, our lips staying locked the whole time.

We kissed for a good fifteen minutes. When we pulled away, Steven's lips were a bright red, hair slightly messy, but still looking hot as ever. The lip ring just adds onto the hotness making him basically perfection in my eyes.

I put my glasses on the nightstand and crawled under the blanket, Steven doing the same before giving me one last kiss goodnight and snuggling against me. Soon enough, light snoring was leaving his parted lips, his face looking so peaceful.

It was then that I realized I was in love with a person I had only been dating for seventeen days.

A/N Steven's 18 now, dang. *sings* I wish that I was 18...

How was the chapter? I hope you liked it, what was your favorite part?

Comment, vote, follow :)

Social media:
Twitter: music_1d_5sos
Instagram: larry_narry_nosh

See you tomorrow.

Peace out everyone. x