Chapter 31

A/N *Marcus Butler voice* hello!

*Maya's POV*

Soon enough, it was Tuesday. I was walking to Steven's house. It's around 2 and I just had lunch.

I walked up to the door and knocked. "Hi Maya." Steven said when he opened the door. "Hello."

I walked into the living room and asked, "So why did you want me to come over?" "Follow me."

Steven lead me to the back door and stopped. "Promise not to scream too loud." "Promise not to-?" He opened the door and I gaped.

Sitting in front of me with both of Steven's brothers was the one and only Troye Sivan and his brother Tyde Levi.

"No way." I gasped.

Tyde looked up and said, "You must be Maya." He held his hand out for me to shake, which I did.

"Hello Maya." Troye said as he opened his arms for a hug. I gladly accepted and hugged him back.

"This is amazing oh my gosh. How long are you guys staying here?" "I think we're supposed to head back to Australia on Thursday or Friday."

They're not here for that long, better make the most of it.

"So, I was thinking, why not make a youtube video? All of you guys can be in it, it'll be so cool." "Sounds fun. But I can't stick around, I've got a class this afternoon." "Yeah, I can't stick around either. Have fun filming." David and Isaac waved before leaving.

"Guess it's just us four." I said. "Let's do the seven second challenge!" Tyde exclaimed excitedly.

"I've seen youtube videos of those, are they fun?" "Fun? They're great." "I'll go get my camera."

As Troye went inside, each of us came up with three challenges.

Troye came outside moments later and set up his camera. He pulled up four chairs in from of the camera and took out his phone so we could use it to time people.

"You guys ready?" We all nodded and sat down. I sat in the middle of Troye and Steven, Tyde was on the other side of Troye.

Troye turned on the camera then sat back down and began the intro, "Hi what's up you guys it is Troye Sivan and I am joined today with.." "...Steven..." "...Maya..." "...and me! Tyde Levi..." "...and today we're doing the seven second challenge..."

We had a great time. The challenges varied from eating a banana to jumping into the pool to twerking on the wall (Tyde to Troye).

"It's such an honor being in one of your YouTube videos Troye."

"Let's go swimming!" Tyde exclaimed. "Why not." I shrugged and then we changed into our bathing suits. I left a bikini at Steven's house so I didn't need to run back home.

Once I was finished, I went outside and saw the guys hanging out in the water. I went into the pool and got splashed by Tyde, thus starting a splash war.

Once it started getting late and dark, we went inside and got changed into our regular clothes.

"I've got to go now, it was nice meeting you guys." I said to the boys.

"Wait, can I get your number? I'd like to hang out some more." "Sure." I ended up exchanging numbers with Tyde and then I kissed Steven before leaving.

When I got home, my phone chirped, signaling that I'd gotten a twitter update.

troyesivan: had fun catching up with my best friend @steven_zero and meeting his girlfriend @mayamiller

mayamiller: @troyesivan @steven_zero @TydeLevi I had fun filming today. I'm glad I met you, you guys are so nice.

steven_zero: @mayamiller @troyesivan @TydeLevi we should do this again when you two come back to LA.

The conversations on twitter went on for a bit before we decided it was too public so we started a group text and communicated that way.

"What's got you so happy?" Sky asked me the next day. We were hanging out at the local skate park watching guys skate.

"I met Troye and Tyde yesterday." "No way!" "Yes way. Troye is Steven's best friend and Troye was planning for him and Tyde to stay at Steven's house while they're here."

"You lucky ducky." Sky pouted and crossed his arms over his chest in a dramatic way.

"Aww, why is there a pout on that cute face of yours?" I heard a voice ask.

I looked behind me and saw Leor walking over, skateboard in hand.

"What's wrong Sky?" Leor sat on the bench and pulled Sky onto his lap, kissing his cheek in the process.

"Nothing, just that Maya met two of our favorite youtubers yesterday!" "Don't feel bad, you'll meet them someday soon." Sky nodded and got off of Leor's lap, the three of us walking back home.

"So where's Steven?" "With Troye and Tyde. I think he's gone to do some YouTube stuff with them." I shrugged.

"Where's Sydney?" "I think he's hanging out with a friend or something. He hasn't told me the name of the person though."

I realized who Sydney was hanging out with and nodded in understanding.

"So, just making sure, you guys are coming over tomorrow?" They both nodded.

Every year on Thanksgiving, we invite Leor and his family along with Sky and his family to our house. We have a big Thanksgiving/Hanukah feast.

We have a table that sits up to 16 people. We usually have 11 people over so it's not too crowded.

It doesn't get that hard to cook stuff because my mom splits up the cooking between herself and the other two moms. Each gets the same amount of food to cook, all of which are different varieties.

A/N okay so I literally just looked at the next chapter and it starts off *11 weeks and 2 days later* I'm literally such an idiot😂 idk whether you can consider this the last chapter or the next cause the next chapter takes place in February and the 'Epilogue' takes place in June😂

Anyways, I hope you don't mind me bringing Troye and Tyde into here, I thought it'd be cute, idk. Did you like it?

Random question: where do you all live? I live in California.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow as you please.

Social media:
Instagram: larry_narry_nosh
Twitter (most active): music_1d_5sos
Fahlo (cause why not?): music_1d_5sos

Until tomorrow...

Peace out everyone. x

P.S. I'm gonna tell you all my name and show you the original version of this story after the epilogue with a couple more extra parts ;)