Chapter 22

A/N welcome back to another daily update! I hope you enjoy it as there's 10 more chapters left.

"Oh, looks like this room is taken, sorry." I felt Jake stiffen above me. "We'll just find another room."

I heard the door close and looked at Jake confusedly. "Who was that?" "My girlfriend. Turns out she's a cheater." "Well you're no different than her, you're an ass." I replied.

"And you're a bitch." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me again. I leaned in the rest of the way as we started making out again.

*Maya's POV*

I decided that after the round of truth or dare was over, Sky, Sydney and I would head home since it was getting late. "Hey Sky, we should head home now. Where's Sydney?" "No idea." "I'm going to go look for him."

I got up and went inside the house. I first looked in the kitchen and living room before checking the guest bedroom and bathroom, he wasn't I many of those places. I went upstairs and checked Leilah's room then Leor's parents' room, he wasn't in either of those places. The only place left was Leor's room.

I walked up to his room and opened the door as I asked, "Hey, do you know where Syd-" I stopped mid-sentence as I gasped.

Jake and Sydney looked over to me, a startled by my sudden appearance. "Oh, um, I'll just go know. By the way, Sky and I want to head home, it's getting late." I walked out of the room, closing the door after me.

"Hey, have you found Sydney?" Sky asked. I just nodded, still dazed by what I saw.

"Let's go wait in the car, too many people are trying to make a move on me." We walked out to the car and got in as I said, "I thought you were looking for someone anyways." "Yeah, a guy and I've already found one." "Who?" "You'll see once we come out to the school."

I gasped, "You're coming out?" "Yeah, I mean it's now or never you know?" "Mhm." I nodded as Sydney opened the door and sat down, cheeks slightly flustered and lips swollen.

"Okay let's go. What time is it anyways?" I looked down at my phone as I took it out of my pocket. "11:30." "Okay."

"Mind if I stay the night?" "Go ahead." "Great." I opened the texting app on my phone and told my mom that I'd be staying the night at the twins' house so that she wouldn't stay up and wait for me to get home. She does that every time I go to a party just to make sure I'm safe.

When we got to their house, it was quiet. Everyone was probably asleep. We tiptoed up the stairs to their room and quietly closed the door when we got there.

I went over to Sky's dresser and grabbed a shirt, going over to their connected bathroom to change. When I came out, I heard Sky say, "Um, excuse me but I don't recall letting you take my shirt." "Shut up." I said as I threw my shirt at him. "It's practically my shirt since we're the same size." "Uh, no, I'm one size bigger than you girlfriend." He said sassily. "Okay, fine then, I'll just wear one of Sydney's shirts." I said as I looked at Sydney for approval.

Sydney went over to his own dresser, grabbing a shirt. He threw it at me and took off his own shirt as I changed again. "Here's your shirt." "Thanks bitch." He laughed.

"Since you're being mean to me, I'm going to sleep in Sydney's bed instead of yours." I said as I walked over to Sydney's bed. "Aww, dang it." I put my glasses on the nightstand and then crawled into bed.

Sky turned off the light before going to his bed. Soon enough, soft snores were heard, signaling that Sky had fallen asleep.

"Hey, hey Maya." "What Sydney?" "Hey." "What?" "Hey." Catching onto what he was doing, I responded, "Go away." "Hey." "I don't like you." "Hey." "I hate you." "I lub you." "Stop." "I lub you." "I don't like anything you do." "I lub you." "You're in a gay band." "I lub you." "Your band sucks." "Cuddle?" "No." "Cuddle?" "No." "Cuddle?" I laughed and said "No." He pouted. "Just kidding. You can cuddle me."

Sydney smiled and I turned onto my side so that my back was facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "Goodnight, I love you." "Night. I love you too."

He kissed my cheek and soon enough, his arms became looser around me as he fell asleep, me following close behind.

In the morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I got up and stretched, realizing that Sydney and Sky had left the room already. I yawned and got out of bed as I scratched my head and ruffled my hair a bit since it was really messy.

"Good morning." I said when I entered the kitchen. "Morning Sleeping Beauty. How'd you sleep?" Sky asked sarcastically. "Great." I replied as I put some food on a plate.

"Happy first day of November I guess." I said awkwardly. "They should have a holiday every time it's a new month." "I was just thinking that. They should give us the first day of the month off from school." "That'd be awesome." Sky and I high-fived as Sydney watched amusedly.

"So what are we going to do today?" "Don't you mean what are you two doing today? I'm going to be busy today. I have to go now anyways. Bye." Sydney put his plate and cup in the sink before leaving out the front door. 

"Sorry Maya but I'm going to hang out with my boyfriend today." "Oh, okay. That's cool. I'll just get dressed and head home then." I put my plate and cup in the sink then went upstairs and changed back into my Halloween costume since I didn't have any actual clothes. I put Sydney's shirt on his bed and grabbed my phone and put my glasses on as I went downstairs.

"See you later Sky." I waved and walked out of his house and over to my house.

I changed into some sporty clothes and plugged my headphones into my phone, turning on One Direction. I stretched before going outside and started jogging.

A/N hiii! Happy Friday! Are y'all excited for the weekend? Anything special planned? I'm stuck doing homework all weekend, how fun.

What was your favorite part of the chapter? Do you understand the small conversation Maya and Sydney had about cuddling? (If you didn't catch it, it's from a 5sos keek ft Calum asking Luke to cuddle)

Until tomorrow...

Peace out everyone. x