Chapter 9

A/N I was gonna do a surprise update on Thursday cause it was Luke Hemmings' birthday (he plays Steven) but I was busy and didn't have time.

The house on the side is a house that you can imagine the twins' house to be like (I didn't imagine it like that but I thought that I should have a picture of a house cause why tf not).

I squeezed what was supposed to be two chapters into one so it's longer than usual.

Anyways, enjoy!

After school, Sky, Sydney, Steven and I walked over to Sky and Sydney's house. When we got there, Sydney unlocked the door and the four of us walked up to the twins' room.

"Okay, so how about we play 20 questions?!" Sky said excitedly.

"I'll go first!" I volunteered. "What's your favorite color? Mine's blue."

"Purple!" Sky exclaimed happily.

"Blue," Steven said.

"Black," Sydney said.

"What's your favorite song? Mine's Voodoo Doll by Five Seconds of Summer!" Sky asked.

"Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran," Steven said.

"Oh cool. I like Don't by Ed Sheeran," Sydney replied.

"I love the song 18 by One Direction!" I excitedly said.

"Favorite animal? Mine's a penguin."

"Dog."

"Panda."

"Koala because it looks like they're giving each other piggyback rides and it's adorable!" Sky exclaimed excitedly as he giggled.

"How many siblings do you have and what are their names? I have two siblings, one is Sky and the other is our thirteen year old sister named Danielle."

"I have no siblings," I said.

"I have two older brothers named David and Isaac."

"What is your hobby? Mine's drawing and painting and just... well... art in general I guess." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I also enjoy art," Sky agreed.

"I like to play the guitar and sing," Steven said casually.

"I love photography and I like to rebuild broken motorcycles. They're both actually really cool."

After Sydney answered the question, Sky, Sydney and I all faced Steven and started asking him to sing.

Steven finally caved in and asked "Do you happen to have a guitar?"

"Yup," replied Sydney. He got up and went over to his bed, taking a black guitar out from under it.

"Here you go." "Thanks mate." Steven grabbed the guitar.

After testing it to make sure it's in the right key, Steven started strumming a familiar song.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah