Chapter 4

A/N Picture on the side is of Sky and Sydney btw. Read the A/N at the end for a small bit of news.

Enjoy!

Sky and Sydney ended up staying the night. They slept in sleeping bags while Leor and I slept in his bed.

When I woke up, I realized that I was the only one awake. Silly boys. I slowly sat up, trying not to wake Leor. I went to Leor's desk and grabbed a sharpie.

I went over to Leor and started drawing flowers on his face. On his forehead, I drew a fake flower crown. I drew unicorns on Sky's face. On his forehead, I drew a rainbow. I finally went over to Sydney and wrote hi all over his face. I also wrote YOLO on his forehead.

I then took my phone and took pictures of each of them before putting the sharpie back on Leor's desk and crawling into bed next to him. I pretended to sleep until I got really bored. I took my phone off of the night stand and put it on maximum volume before blowing the air horn on the device. All three boys jumped up while I quickly turned my phone off.

"What was that?" Sky asked, yawning in the process. Leor and Sydney also yawned. Then, all of their eyes went wide when seeing one another and started laughing. Then they all got confused when the others were laughing at them and each of them turned to look at me.

"Hehehe," I laughed nervously. All of them got up and came towards me.

"Uh oh." I dashed out of the room before they could reach me and ran down the stairs, the boys close behind. They'll be able to catch me faster because I'm not a fast runner and I'm not wearing my glasses so everything is a blur. I kept bumping into things but I finally made my way to the back door and ran outside.

I ran towards the pool and tried to swerve around it but I was too slow and got pushed into the pool, Sky falling in with me.

"Ugh Sky! Why'd you push me into the pool? I'm wearing a white shirt!" I said. Looking down, I saw that my shirt was now see through and got out of the pool. I covered my chest with my arms and went inside quickly. I went upstairs and changed in Leor's room. Just as I took off my shirt, I felt arms wrap around my waist and I squealed.

I heard the person chuckle. He then spun me to face towards him and kissed me. The split second before the kiss, I saw that it was Leor, so when he kissed me, I kissed back.

"Oh my god!" I heard someone exclaim from the doorway and then I heard a snap. I quickly pulled away from Leor and turned around to put on a shirt then turned back around screaming, "Sky delete the picture!"

"Never!" he screamed, turning around and ran off, laughing like a maniac.

"I'm gonna kill him," I said and Leor laughed.

"Calm down Maya. Why are you so angry about this?"

"I didn't have a shirt on when he took the picture!" I said walking out of the room in search of Sky. I found him in the kitchen, stuffing his face with food.

"Sky? Can you please delete the picture of Leor and I?" I asked, no, I begged him.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm not wearing a shirt in the picture. If you delete the picture, I'll let you take another one of us kissing, this time with my shirt on," I said to him.

"Fine, but only cause you're the best cousin ever!" he said.

I walked up the stairs and into Leor's room, he turned around, hearing the door open. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see his abs, well I couldn't really see them as they were a blur. I grabbed my glasses off of the night stand. Yum, gorgeous six pack he has.

"Hey Leor, I convinced Sky to delete the picture, I had to tell him that he could take another picture of us kissing. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure, be down in a sec," he said before I walked out. I went into the kitchen and saw Sydney with no more sharpie on his face and Sky nowhere to be seen. He's most likely trying to get the sharpie off of his face.

Leor came into the kitchen a few minutes later, with a sharpie free face.

"Hello," Sky said, face also sharpie free. "Let's get started. Just act like we're not here, pretend it's just the two of you in Leor's kitchen... and go!" Sky said.

Leor and I moved towards each other, leaning in, our lips met in the middle. We were just kissing until Leor licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth, I gladly opened it and our tongues started roaming each other's mouths, battling for dominance, of course Leor won. We kept kissing until we had to separate for air.

"Wow," Leor and I mumbled, foreheads together, he gave me a quick peck and pulled away asking Sky, "How was that?" "Perfect," Sky responded. Sydney just sat there, looking confused.

"Why'd you two kiss?" he asked confusedly.

"They're going out! Isn't it obvious Sydney? Gosh!" Sky said dramatically. Sydney smacked him on the back of the head, "Well duh, I figured that out, but since when?"

"Since Friday idiot!" Sky said smacking Sydney on the back of the head. "Congrats!" Sydney said.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe just hang out here?"

"Oh sure! Let's watch a movie!" Sky said happily hopping down the stairs, me following close behind.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked Sky.

"Let's watch High School Musical!" Sky said. No matter how old we are, we will never get over how awesome High School Musical is.

"Yas! Best movie ever!" I said, plopping down onto the couch.

"What movie are we watching?" Leor and Sydney asked, both coming down the stairs holding snacks and popcorn.

"High School Musical!" Sky and I scream in unison.

"Ok," they say. I know they don't like the movie that much but I can tell they were both happy that we were watching something that we used to watch all the time at age 10.

Sky popped the movie into the DVD player and Leor sat down next to me, I instantly laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled into his side.

A/N I'M BACK BITCHES (excuse my language you all are awesome) DID YA MISS ME?!?

Hi, as you can tell, I'm back. Sorry for being gone for so long. Anyways, I wanna try something different, every update, I'm gonna set a goal for y'all to reach. If you reach the goal I set before Saturday, I'll update before Saturday.

This week, the goal is one comment and one vote if that's okay with y'all, I'll dedicate the next chapter to the first person who comments/votes.

How are you liking the story so far? I hope it's okay for you all.

What do you think of Sky and Sydney? Maya? Leor?

What about Maya writing on the guys' faces?

Until next week. Peace out everyone. x