Chapter 12

A/N sorry I didn't update last week, I had to do a lot of stuff for school.

Enjoy the chapter!

Saturday night came sooner than I expected. Sky, Sydney, Steven, and I were sat on the bleachers watching Leor's football game. There was only five minutes left. The score was tied, 1-1. The game was getting interesting, as the clock ticked down, they were getting closer and closer to winning.

Ten seconds left, people started counting down. Leor had the ball. The other team was trying to get it from him. His team helped keep them away. Five seconds left, it's now or never.

Leor throws the ball, it all seems to happen in slow motion. The ball flies through the goal as soon as time runs out. At the same time, someone from the other team had jumped on Leor and he landed badly on his leg.

I gasped and ran as fast as I could down to the field, the twins and Steven following close behind.

"Leor! Are you okay?!" I screamed worriedly.

"Mhm" he said before blacking out.

Leor's parents had run down to the field by now looking at Leor worriedly.

"Leor! Leor, can you hear me?!" His dad asked, shaking Leor in the process.

Soon enough, sirens were heard and two men carrying a stretcher walked onto the field. They put Leor on the stretcher and took him to an ambulance. The twins, Steven, Leor's parents, and I followed after them worriedly.

"I'm sorry but only family is allowed to come in the ambulance," one of the men said.

"It's okay," Leor's dad said to the man "Here, take my keys and meet us at the hospital."

Leor's dad dropped his car keys in my hand and walked into the ambulance. I gave the keys to Sky, he has a drivers license while I don't, and looked around for the car. I found the car after a few seconds and told the guys before running over to it.

I got into the passenger's side while Sky was in the driver's seat and the other guys were in the back.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, the worst that he could've gotten was a broken leg and a slight head injury," Steven said.

Phew, at least he won't be in a coma! I thought to myself as we pulled into the hospital parking lot. We all ran into the hospital and to the lady at the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi we're looking for our friend Leor Yule," I said.

"Okay, how do you spell it?" She asked.

"L-E-O-R space Y-U-L-E," I said impatiently.

"Oh yes, he's in room 2002," she said.

We dashed off towards the stairs, too worried to take the elevator and ran up to the second floor. As it turns out, room 2002 is on the opposite side of the hall from where we were.

We ran as fast as we could and finally made it to room 2002. I opened the door and saw Leor lying on the bed, his foot elevated, talking to his parents. He heard the door open and looked up at us smiling when he saw who it was. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"I was so worried about you, are you okay?!" "Yeah, I'm fine. My leg is broken though. No football for a while." He said, his smile dropping.

"When are you allowed to leave?" "He's allowed to leave tomorrow and he's allowed in school on Monday but he needs crutches to get around," the doctor said after walking into the room. "You'll be in a cast for a month and then you come back to us and we'll see if your leg is ready to be without a cast or if we'll need to put it in another cast. Right now though, I need you to rest and your guests have to leave because visiting hours are over for today."

We said our goodbyes while closing the door. Sydney, Sky, Steven, and I ended up walking back to our houses. We decided that since it was eight on a Saturday night, we would sleep over at the twins' house.

Steven lives about two streets over from me and five streets over from Sky and Sydney so we went to his house before going to mine.

I sat down in between Steven and Sky once we got to the twins' house. We decided to watch a couple of movies, most of them were Disney though. During the second or third movie, I started drifting off to sleep.

A/N crap chapter but oh well. What'd you think?

Idk if I mentioned in earlier chapters but Leor is captain of the football team. He'd rather sit with the twins, Steven, and Maya than sit with the team.

Kinda off but who's heard the SKH EP? What's your favorite song off of it? I love The Girl Who Cried Wolf. Please tweet #ShesKindaHotVMA on twitter if you like 5sos.

What did y'all think of the music video for Drag Me Down? I loved it.

Back to the story...

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, all that jazz.

Until next week

Peace out everyone. x