Chapter 27

A/N okay, wth wattpad, I meant to update chapter 26 yesterday but I guess it didn't go up, anyways, enjoy the chapter! :)

It was 7am on a Saturday morning. I was sitting in Steven's car (his mom's car actually) and we were on the way to breakfast.

At school yesterday, he told me that we'd be together all day and to wear/bring a bathing suit. I'm not sure where we're going but I think we're going to Malibu beach.

I was wearing jean shorts and an off white shirt that said 'ARE YOU KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW' with whiskers and a nose above the script. I was wearing a black bathing suit underneath it.

Steven was wearing black swim trunks and a white shirt that had the vans logo in black. He was also wearing a SnapBack hat.

"So where are we going?" "We're going to IHOP to get breakfast and then you'll see where we're going after."

We ate at IHOP, not talking about much, and then we were off to the location. We got stuck in traffic along the way but soon enough, we had made it.

"So for our date today, I thought I'd take you to the Santa Monica Pier and maybe go for a swim afterwords." Steven said as we pulled into a parking spot.

"That's awesome. It's been years since I last came here." I said excitedly.

For the next couple of hours, Steven and I went shopping and went on rides. To say the least, it was a fun day.

Steven checked the time on his phone and said, "C'mon, let's go on the Farris Wheel and watch the sunset." He grabbed my arm and we walked over to the Farris Wheel.

"Well, it looks like you two are the last ones on before the ride closes." The man said as we got up to him.

Steven whispered something in the man's ear then the two of us sat down in the seat, the man closing the bar and making sure we were secured before letting the wheel spin.

When getting to the top for what I think was the third time, the Farris Wheel stopped.

"What happened? Did it break down or something?" "No, I asked him to do this, I wanted to watch the sunset with you up here."

We watched the sunset and it was truly beautiful. I was smiling wide and I turned to look at Steven just to see him lick his lips. He started leaning in slowly, questioningly. I leaned in to close the gap and we kissed, fireworks shooting around us, literally and metaphorically.

When the sun had finally set, the Farris Wheel started up again and when we reached the bottom, Steven grabbed my hand as we walked down to the beach.

"Up for a swim?" "Sure, lets do it." We took off our clothes and put them in Steven's car which was parked right next to the sand then ran over to the water.

The water wasn't hot but it wasn't cold either, it felt really nice. We had some fun, splashing and laughing for the next hour.

"We should start heading home." Steven said as we got out of the water. "Yeah, it's getting late."

The two of us walked to the car, Steven handing me a towel to dry off with as he dried himself off with another towel.

"Tonight was fun Steven. I really enjoyed it." "I'm happy you enjoyed it." He said, getting into the car as I did the same.

I just wish everyday would be like this.

I leaned my head against the window as I realized how tired I was. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and soon enough, I was asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later to a bright light flashing through my curtains. I groan and turned around, hiding my face in something sturdy.

I heard a chuckle and then a voice saying, "Morning Maya." I looked up startled and nearly fell off the bed. "Woah, you scared me."

"I'm sorry. When we got to your house I didn't want to wake you so I unlocked the house using your keys and was too tired to drive back home. Staying here with you is better anyways." "Aww, thank you Steven. That's so sweet."

"Just for you babe." He pecked me on the lips as I giggled.

"Want some breakfast?" "Sure." "Have you got pancake mix?" "Yeah, it's in one of the cupboards." "Cool."

He kissed my cheek and left my room to go to the kitchen. I got up and went to the bathroom, doing my business and washing my face. I decided to brush my teeth afterwords.

"What type of pancake do you want?" "Chocolate chip." I said, grabbing the chocolate chips out of the cupboard. "Have you seen my glasses?" "Oh, yeah, I think they fell in the car. The keys are in your room, you can go check if you want."

I nodded and carefully but quickly rushed up the stairs. I grabbed Steven's keys, looking at them and smiling. On the keychain, there was a picture of Steven when he was younger with who I presume were his brothers. I walked down the stairs then shuffled outside, barefoot, and over to Steven's car. I unlocked it and went over to the passenger side of the car, easily finding my glasses.

I grabbed them, putting them on and locked the car as I went back inside.

"Here are your pancakes." Steven said as I walked into the kitchen. I sat on the island chair and pulled the plate of two pancakes over to me.

"Thank you babe." I have him a small smile. He grabbed his own plate, putting the remaining two pancakes on it, before sitting down across from me.

A/N aww cute lil date. What'd you think of it? I hope you liked this chapter.

See you tomorrow❤️

Peace out everyone. x