Part-41

In the hotel room somewhere in US..

Both Aratrika and Arjun playing with their toys.... Tulsi just starred towards windows .... Her eyes lost its shine...her mind atomatically remembered that scene....

" Breaking News Most wanted bachelor and successful Business man Mr.Arun and top Model Serena  are Dating....This news confirmed by Serena herself... Most importantly Arun also there while she announced the news"..... Breaking News again they started to say same thing...

Serena to the news reporters while standing very closely like two peas in a pod:

Reporter: Sir! When are you going to launch your next products!

Arun: Soon! He said  one word answer with monotone....

Reporter: Sir you are most wanted bachelor! Do you have any special person in your life?

Arun: he just smiled with shyness... And he just said... "Yes very special person"... I can't live without that person!...

The crowd went silent mode because of unexpected news..... before anyone say something about...with in a fraction of second...

Serena: Ya! That person non another than its me!...

Hearing her statement all the reporters started to click pictures...the whole crowd became gossiping crowd...all of them started to congratulate Both Arun and Serena!...

The news channel telecasted the video"In that video they telecasted one particular scene again and again seeing that scene Tulsi heart beats increased as peak level.." Serena Holding Arun hand with interlinking her fingers with him leaning very closely with him....

That scene alone reached to Tulsi... Seeing that Tulsi went out from Arun house..

Tulsi POV:

It's very paining!... Why my  heart is paining!... Why! Why Arun?... I Love you! Yes at present also I am in love with him... Because within fraction of second we can't change our heart.... I don't know when I started to Love him this deep...

When that Model announced about their relationship Arun also didn't said anything... That means it's true...If you are in relationship with another girl! why did you acted like that caring, loving husband towards me... Why did you gave me all false hope!.... Why did you made me dreamt about happy life with you!...why did you crushed that hope with your own hands... Now what I am going to do!.. what about our babies!...Her own thoughts made her eyes moist... Tears flowing like a river....her phone started to ring... She took her mobile to see the number, again it's Arun!... In past three days he continuously calling her.... But Tulsi didn't attended his calls... She immediately cancelled his call again.... She went near the babies to feed them, again her phone started to ring... Irritatingly she took the phone to cancel the call from Arun ... But she didn't cancelled the call.... Because that's not from Arun....  She attended the phone... Talked with that person..... slowly... " May be this conversation would change their Life, HER LIFE...

Arun POV:

Arun! Arun! He heard her angel voice... Tulsi !... Is that you!...

Tulsi: Yes Arun it's me!... Why are you crying.... What happened?..

Arun: Why am I crying! You are asking me now! Where did you go? Why did not you waited for me!.. why didn't you asked me anything?.. can't you trust me one time! Just one time... Ha saying that he cried..

Tulsi just ran towards him and hugged him tightly... Sorry Arun!... Sorry!... I misunderstood you!.. sorry... She also cried.... Please forgive me!... Please...

Arun: shhh!... don't cry! I can't see you with sad and crying face... It's killing me!... Saying that he wiped her tears with his thumb...I didn't done anything Tulsi!trust me!... I only Love you! ... Please...

Tulsi: I know Arun! Sorry!... And.....

Arun: And what Tulsi.. don't say any negative decision about our relationship... please I can't live without you and babies... Please I Love you!.. I just ...

His words stopped when Tulsi placed her index finger on Arun lips.... Arun stood perplexed...

Tulsi: Just listen to me... I will not leave you!... I just.... Just...
Arun just his eyebrows in doubt... asking about what!..

Tulsi: I Love you!.. she said with shyness...

Arun didn't believed what he just heard... What!... What did you just say!... What! Please say it one more time Tulsi!...

Tulsi: I said I love you! My husband!..

Arun heart beats went pinnacle level .... He right away  went to Tulsi and hugged her tightly... And said.... Thank you! Thank you!Pondati!....  You made my wish come true!...you made me happy man in the world!.. thank you... Saying that he kissed her cheeks....

Tulsi just stood in shock 😲!..

Arun stopped in his way!... Ahh I am sorry!.. before his sentence finish...

Tulsi just kissed Arun in his lips....
Arun happiness went another level... without wasting another second...He deepened their kiss holding her waist.... he started to nippling her lower lips...But their kiss session disturbed by one sound...

They decided to ignore it!... They continued their kiss... Again their kiss disturbed by the same sound...Arun took the phone and said hello...

Arun: Hello!..

Someone: Sir!... We got information about Madam!...

Arun: What!...

Someone: Sir! We have found about Madam but she again went somewhere else...

Arun: But she is with me!... Saying that he opened his eyes widely from his sleep.....he turned around his side to see Tulsi... she is not here...His roamed around his room, searching her, but all went in Wain...In  reality....  that's all dream....

Someone: Pardon Sir!...

Arun: Nothing send me information!...with disappointing tone...it's all dream!... Where are you Tulsi!... I want you in my embrace!... Please come back...the lone tear escaped from his eyes...

It's been three days... Three damn days... She is not attending my calls... I have appointed some detectives to search her...  they got some photos of her near the Hotel.. but they have  missed Tulsi again and again...still they are searching... Thinking like that he slept in Tulsi blanket holding babies stuffed toys...

Hi guys I hope you liked this update... Sorry for late update...,😘......