Part-28

Thank you guys for 6k readings... I am so grateful for your votes and comments...Her Life got 1st  place in random thoughts category this week...

Arun POV:

How cute looking my wife when she got angry mode...Seeing her cute sight... I just want to hug her tightly ! and kiss her.... But I can't do that  right now... but I will do soon my wifey...a lot and more than hug.....I just laid on my bed with empty stomach....my started make sound"My stomach Stop struggling,I can't feed you today night just keep quiet".... again I stared my wife.... Tulsi eating very fast with small pout in her lips.... Aww I want to taste that lips... yesterday I just got few seconds to taste.... Ahhh I am just missing that intimacy.... after sometime she finished her food completely.... She must be very hungry...."Yes fool she didn't eaten anything from yesterday" my mind poked me....

After finishing her dinner.. Tulsi went to bathroom to hand wash.... After 15 minutes she came out from Bathroom... Wearing night dress...wow... I didn't seen her like this type of clothes....She laid on empty floor beside our babies....the view infront of me very Mesmerising...I just waited for some minutes to Tulsi sleep.....so I adjusted room temperature...

I just slowly tip toed towards my Wifey side without making sound....Wifey I just want to hug you.... So don't curse me!... I just make sure she is in deep sleep... I waved my palm infront her face...Now is my time....And  laid besides my wife.... Ahh MY WIFE .... slowly I moved my hand near her waist and placed my hand in her waist like back embrace.... My heart started to beat like heavy drum....My forehead also started to sweat.... Ahh in this winter season I am sweating....I am so nervous to hug my own wife....I can't describe my feelings in words... Warm.... heart whelming.... Joy... Like I  achieved something big.... Yes that's what I am feeling right now....Look babe I just hugging  you right now.... You also  didn't protest....Ahh how could it be feel if we hug each other wholeheartedly...." you have to wait Man " my mind again poked.... Now it's enough for me... I just cuddled with her... I don't know when did I gone to deep slumber.....I just opened my eyes.... started to rub to clear my laziness....

The scene infront of me make me so happy.... My wife hugging me in her sleep... Wow.... Her left hand in around my waist... And her one leg is interlinked with my legs.... I just wants to kiss her..... What I do!!!!
Ok let's do that! I just leaned to reach her lips... and I kissed her lips... Again her cheeks and lastly her forehead.....this is my best morning....Now time is 5.30 Am... I have get up.... Otherwise if Tulsi wakes and see our position she will not leave me! It's surely make her anger....I just don't wanted to make her more anger towards me...So I slowly got up from her and laid on my bed like nothing happened....

After Sometime....

Tulsi woke up due to birds chirping and sun rays... And she roamed her eyes towards full room... And she saw Arun sleeping in his bed without blanket.... Her eyebrows formed frown expression...." Why would I care? He is nothing to me! She just shook her head to disappear her thoughts... Went to bathroom to doing morning routine....

We all seated to have our breakfast.. Again Tulsi didn't seated or ate anything... today also Her parents were asked, again she told some reasons to avoid ate anything....Arun also didn't touched anything...

Arun: Mama and Aththai I have to go Office today....it's very impressed... otherwise I will take you both for site seeing ... sorry.. I will make it up for tomorrow...Is that ok... With hesitate voice...

Lakshmi: Ohh it's ok Mappillai... It's not a big matter... Don't ask sorry... don't worry...we will go on the  weekend... Work first Mappillai..and you didn't eaten anything for breakfast... Please eat something Mappillai... skipping breakfast not good for health you know!

Arun: I know Aththai.. I will have my breakfast in my office,so don't worry... And make your daughter eat something... She always like this... that's enough for me! he winked seeing  towards Tulsi....

Lakshmi: Aww how caring Husband you have Tulsi... I am so happy.....

Tulsi just throw taggers to Arun for his request to her mom... Wow what a Act... Caring Husband....My foot ....

Arun went his office not before kissing babies cheeks and sweet smile towards Tulsi....

Again Tulsi order food from hotel ate in their room and she purchased some blanket and pillow from online shop... she can't go shopping for buying bedsheet because her parents will get suspicious...and She also called Jeni to inform about what happened in this 2 days... Jeni started to curse Arun... Tulsi explained why she staying because of her parents...Jeni also compromised because of that reason... after that they talked about their upcoming projects and some other things....that afternoon went like this ......

Tulsi,her parents and babies spending their evening time in garden.... After so many day Tulsi smiling without any worries.... because her reunion with her parents...She also misses her brother....Both Arjun and Aratrika enjoy their time with Grandparents....

Hearing Landline phone ring sound... Tulsi went inside to take phone... Before she took that phone...one of the maid took that phone... But seeing Tulsi came she passed the phone to Tulsi.....

Tulsi: Hello ! Who is this?

That person introduced himself and informed about one important and meanwhile emergency news to Tulsi...

Tulsi stood there with shock.... Her body went to numb....Her hands are trembling... Quickly she ran towards her parents..... to Inform  them... Hearing that they also got became shock... All of them started to run towards car with Arjun and Aratrika in their hands....

Tulsi eyes became moist without knowing herself.....

😘