Part-20

At Tulsi house:

All of them enjoying birthday party...And Mike also here... In these small time period Both Tulsi and Mike became good friends... Mike also visited Tulsi at hospital....when she got panic attack....

Mike: ohhh sooo cute babies... Tulsi... Both Arjun and Aratrika looking cute in their dress... See how they eating the cake ... Holding Aratrika he stated.... while his Another hand on Tulsi hand like welcome handshake...

Tulsi: Yes... They are god  gifts for me...
Again Aratrika called Tulsi Maaa.... Raising her hand to hold her.....

Mike: Wow she called you Maa... Soo cute Aratrika.... Ok bubbly now say Paa....Holding Aratrika in his arms...

Hearing that Tulsi eyes widened.....

Meanwhile seeing that Arun blood started to boil... You Bastard they will say Paa when I am there.... I will beat you..if you say that again infront my babies... Why Tulsi standing without saying anything... Is Tulsi wants to marry again..if that happens my babies call father that person anyone who marrying Tulsi... And what about me?.... No I am the only one Appa for them... I will not let that happen at any cost ( his mind voice: what Arun... That's her wish... Her Life ... Who are you interfering in her life... And one more thing... You are not feeling anything special towards her right!then what?..How can you stop her to decision about marriage..) but don't know why  I can't imagine her marrying  someone else...( Are you feeling something towards her Arun?) Don't know!...

Arun: I  don't want her marry anyone... What is this feeling? Oh god.....He called Raghav...

Raghav: What now Arun?I can't talk with you right now! You know I am at Tulsi house....

Arun: Raghav that Mike or whatever ...what he is doing there?..

Raghav: What! He is friend of Tulsi... So he is here to wish both babies... So what... Any problem to you...

Arun: Can't you see what he is doing there...he...he wants......

Raghav: What he Arun... Just say it quickly...

Arun: argg..  he asked My daughter to say Pa...said while gritting his teeth..

Raghav: So what?

Arun: So what! Are you asking this!..Raghav she is my daughter... Even .... I am not heard Pa word from her...how can you say this!  like  it's nothing...ahhh...

Raghav: What so big problem dude?he just practicing  her say to  Pa that's it ! You are thinking lot...this is   too much Arun!...

Arun: It's big to me! Ok ! They are my babies! They  can olny call me Paa... I will teach them to talk..walk and everything... Not anyone ok!

Raghav: But When Arun? They already one year old... Tulsi raised them very well in this one year period without you..So I think you better back off...

Arun: What!!! Are you crazy.... They are mine .... My family... My children.... My wife.... And he stopped his own word ....

Raghav: What your Wife.... that's what I am trying to say Arun ! She is your wife... She Will...see you can't see anyone with her in your place....Think clearly Arun what do you want in your life...what your heart desires....

Arun just Noded and said yes ....

Arun POV:

 When I saw Mike took Aratrika in his hold that day... I felt something unknown..I can't describe in words... I didn't felt like that in my whole life...my heart felt pain.... uneasiness... Something i am missing.....

Then when I got to know my babies and Tulsi condition again that same pain raised.... unknown possessiveness started to grow ....I got know my feelings.... I want them in my life... But I am not sure about my feelings towards Tulsi...

But today when I saw Aratrika in  Mike hands... His another hand in Tulsi... They looked like happy family... That time my heart felt like it's going to be burst because of uneasiness... after speaking with Raghav... I said she is my wife... yes ...I got to know about my feelings towards Tulsi... I started to love her .... I don't know when....How .... I falling to my own wife... Mother of my babies....She is the women I want her in my life...

Tulsi.... You don't know about me how selfish I am... When I want something... I will conquer at any cost...
Yes when I got to know about babies I only wanted babies in my life..... Now the suituation is different.....I know about my feelings now...I know I did lot of  mistakes in past... that's past not Now....in future I will not act like that in my dream also... you were...You are my Wife... You will ....... Just MINE.....you can't escape from me.... just wait for your hubby babe.....his lips shows Smirk and his heart filled with full happiness with new found  love....

He again called Raghav...

Raghav: Arun what do you want now... Can't you leave me for some minutes to enjoy myself...with fake irritate tone..

Arun: Just listen me.... He said while smile....

Raghav: Are you  smiling! What reason...

Arun: Raghav let me finish.... You don't have to help me in Children matter.....and

Raghav: What! What are you saying... That means you don't want your babies ahh... Arun are you serious...Are you Mad...he started to shout...

Arun: You stupid Man... First let me speak.... I will make them mine with my sincerity with my activities not any setup... without anyone help...this is my family...so I can handle this...And Tulsi also.... She is mine....I will not loosing her at any cost...

Raghav: Oh my god..... what I am hearing... Yours.... Yaa Man I am also wants this... Arun tell me honestly ....are you want Tulsi in your life because she is your babies mother or You are genuinely wants her as your wife... Because she is also like my Little sister... I don't want her to face any hurt...with sad tone...

Arun: Look Raghav she is my wife.. I don't want anyone permission to get her and my babies in my life...but I am saying this to you because you are sole brother more than friend...I started to love her... I am not going to leave her in this life at any suituation... Ok ....

Raghav: wow... Holy sh... I can't describe my happiness in words...yes I knew it....when I saw you starring her at Award function your eyes showed me something new....I am happy for you my brother.... So happy... Don't  hesitate to do anything for your love and life.... All the best... Ahhh I want some crazy party to celebrate this..... He literally shouted over the phone....

In other hand Arun started to think how to fix his life... His family... His wife... Just wait sweetheart... Because your husband going to torture  you with his love....I don't when I started to fall for you...but Now I know you are the one....Now it's my Turn.....

Until then ..... 😘....