Part-34

Arun Office:

Inside of Arun's Cabin... The meeting is going on...this meeting for next product launch..Arun and others discussing about event in his cabin...one person is standing there, while listening very carefully all things...yes that's our Tulsi... Again J and T event management doing Arun company Fashion Launch...

Arun: It's very good plan for our new fashion launch... My employees and share holders were also impressed... Very well Mrs.Tulsi and Jeni...

Both Jeni and Tulsi said Thank you Sir unison and Arun continued...

Arun: But I want one more thing to add in this event... after products launch...in this event I am going to award some of my employees....based on their nature, characters... How they are working here..so I need one of your person to work in my office about one month to evolve my employees honestly....based on that person I personally choose winners....

Tulsi: Oh! That's very good thing Mr.Arun. we will Send some of our employees... You can choose anyone you want... All our co-workers were very honest...

Arun: No need to Select Mrs.Tulsi... I already have someone in my mind for this task...

Tulsi just raised her eyebrows questioningly....

Jeni: Who Mr.Arun?....

Arun: Mrs.Tulsi...I think she is very good at guessing one person's mind and true self... What do you say?... With Smirk he said....

Jeni: But Mr.Arun.... before she could finish...

Tulsi: That's ok Jeni!... I am ok with it Mr.Arun...I will work here...

Arun: Very well then! With proud smile.... Tomorrow you can join here... Because after 40 days our launch date... So tomorrow is good... Is it ok with you? Looking towards Tulsi he asked...

Tulsi: Ya Mr.Arun...

Arun: ok guys All things settle you can leave! He said to his employees... After sometime...Now Arun, Tulsi,Jeni only in his cabin...

Jeni: ok Mr.Arun... we also take our leave....

Arun: Yes... Before that I want to discuss something with Tulsi privately...

Jeni: Ya why not go on.....she sat on chair infront of him...

Arun just rolled his eyes.....

Arun: Mrs.Jeni I said privately....

Jeni raised her eyebrows annoyed and went out from his room....not before saying be careful to Arun....

Arun:Tulsi did you eat anything in morning?... You look very Tired....

Tulsi: I think it's not related to this project Mr.Arun... it's my personal matter whether I eat or not... That's not required here! Right!...

Arun: mmm correct but as a CEO Wife it's related to me ... Anything related to me...it's related to this company... Anything related to this company... It's related to this project... So you have to answer this question!... With fun tone....

Tulsi: She released heavy sign...."Ya Mr.Arun....What position I have to work here Mr.Arun"...

Arun: You will work as My Personal Assistant...

Tulsi: Why personal assistant... I only going to act here to evolve people... It would be good I work as a normal employee together with office people... So that I can judge easily...

Arun: in his mind-Ahhh I made this award.... Because I want to spend sometime close with you.... But here you are doing this..." Ya correct... Tomorrow I will assign some job position for you in office".. with sad smile...

Tulsi: ok then! I will take my leave Mr.Arun... saying that she turned towards door...

Arun: One minute Tulsi!...

Tulsi again turned towards Arun raising her eyebrows questioningly...

Arun: Can I ask something from you!...

Tulsi: Ya Mr.Arun... if you want to add something... We will do that also... Just tell me!...

Arun: shooking his head negatively.."Can I have a one hug"...

Tulsi eyes Bulged... What!....

Tulsi: I think! I heard something wrongly!... Can you repeat!...Mr.Arun...

Arun: You heard correctly! That's what I want!... Just don't stand there!... Come give me one hug!.... While pouting his mouth....

Tulsi: Why should I ? Mr.Arun... are you mad?...You can't touch me!..

Arun: Did you forgot something!....You are the one who hugged me first at Diwali day....am I right!... With wink he started to move forward Tulsi side...

Tulsi lowered her head with shy....and started to move towards door..Within one second she got one tight hug from behind.... She didn't expected this.... Shock!.... She struggled to remove his hold.... But Arun just tipped his head to Tulsi neck....
Arun: You smell like fresh petals... Tulsi... Mmmm...it's very addictive smell...

it's very addictive smell

Tulsi: Leave me! Mr.Arun...How dare you! Just leave me!....

Slowly Arun released his hold from Tulsi...

Tulsi: You touched me... So the 3 months Aggrement not valid...You can't ask me any chance for this marriage...

Arun: Again you forgot about Diwali night hug... I don't like keep someone thing...So I want to return it....I done it Now it's even!.... the Aggrement is valid...Tomorrow come to the office sharp 8 AM or 9 AM... I only like punctual people.... It's not matter when it's comes to you... I can change timing for you only!...

Tulsi: That's not need Mr.Arun... I will come at 8 Am without fail... I am also prefer punctual..... With that she stromed out his cabin....

Here.. In his cabin.... Arun dancing like a child... What a beautiful morning!... What a warm hug... She is very perfect to hold...Today she didn't slapped me for hugging her.... Great improvement.... Wow.... What a feel .... I want more.... it's so sad... It's finished within minutes... So soft....I wanted to holded her lifelong....That's ok I will get more in future....it's going to fun....I LOVE YOU My dear pondati.....

😘....